Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Kamura Can't move without getting attacked!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hanetista 2 weeks ago.

Hanetista
    Participant

I got about halfway through the game, and now I can’t move an inch without getting attacked. I have reloaded, warped to a town, and came out, but I still can’t go anywhere without getting attacked continuously. I re-installed the game, but it still does the same.

Just wanted to let somebody know about the error.

Victar
    Participant

I haven’t played Asdivine Kamura, but Exe-Create games often have some equippable item or menu option to force encounters with every step. I recommend checking your party’s equipment and the game’s menus to make sure you haven’t turned “every step” on for encounters somehow.

Victar’s Fanfiction Archive: https://www.vicfanfic.com
    Featuring β€œMemories of an Overlord”, a Journey to Kreisia fanfiction novel

Prajna
    Participant

Victar is right. As I already wrote on Steam, the thread creator probably bought (from the in-game premium shop) and equipped the Step-by-Step Clogs (armor). I can’t think of any other way to trigger random encounters every step in this game.

Hanetista
    Participant

No, I haven’t equipped that device. I was just leveling up and it stated all at once. I may just have to start a new game and see if it happens again. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681