Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Asdivine Menace Secrets

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Litanylegendlight 2 years ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

Decided to make a new topic, so this won’t be buried somewhere in the original topic.

These are some secrets in the game, most of them of course are true ending content.

spoiler
    1. Do not bother buing premium points in this game. During normal gameplay we will get plenty of them. Also, the Battle Arena rewards mostly the AMP points. The Bronze-Hard cup rewards some Battle Points, and the Silver cup onwards rewards 2, 3 and 4 AMP points respectively. The most tiring and stupid is the Gold-Hard cup because we to have to fight with the Virus active… From the other hand, the Maid-Hard Cup is so easy that You can beat it with auto battle.

2. It seems there isn’t a Secret Arena in this game. Instead, we have to fight Maidame Curie. Currently she keeps killing me, so I don’t know whether she’s the only combatant, or there are more after her.

3. Speaking of her, she doesn’t appear in this game almost at all. Jolie yes, she is at the Battle Arena, and gives us a boat. Maidame Curie appears almost at the very-very end of the game, and in the post game.

4. And she gives us the flying vehicle. Yes, in one of the worlds (among four in total) we get the flying vehicle after beating the game. And in one of them (the water world) we don’t get anything at all. Also……. I BET You gonna dislike it xDD

5. In this game the Clone Barrels game also exists:

spoiler

He also can summon the final boss of the game… xD:

spoiler

6. Some of the areas from the Asdivine Dios reappear. For example the Forgotten Village (obiously), but also for example the Ventus (AFAIR) stage. To enter this “Ventus stage” we have to pay some hard cash. I don’t recall right now how much, but trust me that it is not cheap. This is like a bonus area. Enemies here are pretty easy, and there are several bosses. The first battle is with the Siblings Duo:

spoiler

I have to say that I don’t like them. Well, that girl at least. During the normal game when I had to fight her, I always decreased the difficulty level, because she at the start of the game used a very nasty attack that literally violated my characters. Upon killing them, we get 5 Life Seeds (+10 to HP and MP). We then can attack them again. Worth mentioning that their surname is Glory. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The second battle is with Maids. Four of them. At once:

spoiler

Upon killing them we get Ability Seed (+5 to all attributes), and an object. We then can challenge them again.

The object we received allows us to open a door to a third, and final battle. This time with Joile’s “sisters”:

spoiler

Upon killing them we get an EXP Ring (increases the XP received, but it is not mentioned how much). I didn’t try to attack them again, so I don’t know if they will keep giving it, or it was just a single opportunity.

Then at the summit there are some treasure chests, but believe me that there is nothing interesting in them.

7. The Gazillion Challenge is in here as well. This time we fight against Maidame Curie. It seems it has two rewards. The first time I received 5 AMP points. But the damage I dealt was rather small (I think it was ~10 million):

spoiler

As the spoiler title tells, this then appears after Maidame will show us how much she’s happy and asks us to post that at the Twitter. It changes though, because when for the second time I fought (and this time I dealt some serious damage), the pop-up changed slightly:

spoiler

Perhaps it is a good time to show my results…

spoiler

and 999 hits. Since I have reached attachments limit, I will post that in the subsequent message.[/spoiler]

Nemomon
    Participant

spoiler
    And the 999 hits:

spoiler

Upon winning, we receive the Armour:

spoiler

I tried the Google Translate to find out what the title of this object means (ๅ—ไป˜ๅฌขใฎใ‚ฝใƒฌ), but the translator more or less states: Receptionist’s Sole (the Japanese title has the “ใฎ” character which means ” ‘s”, this is why I translated it a bit differently). Worth mentioning, or not, that Maidame Curie’s Japanese name is ๅ—ไป˜ๅฌข, which means Receptionist. This means that while in the Japanese game she doesn’t really have a name (but function), in the English game she got a name!

The effects of this armour:

spoiler

Looks like it is pretty much the same as the Armour from the Asdivine Hearts, so no random encounters, and increases the level of Clone Barrels by 10.

8. The Maid weapons are the standard ones. All of them have attack 900, and all of them can be received from the basement if we will spend the right amount of fossils. This time though, each of them comes with a trait (most of times useless, except critical for Katana). The effects:

Katana – increases gold and XP
    Sword – restores HP and MP, and starts with all parameters 2 ranks up
    Rod – Something with BP points.
    Teddy Moomie – Decreases all attributes of enemies by 1 rank (upon attacking them).[/spoiler]

Azyleo

1-Wow, so they now give free AMP ( Im pretty sure Asdivine Hearts And Dios didnt give them in the normal battle arena ). Good guy kemco, though the amount is seriously low :/ . Well I guess giving it away is better than not giving it at all lol.

2-The Name Maidame Curie send shivers down my spine. She was a nightmare for me in Asdivine Dios with that Skill “Ultimate Inferno” + “Tray Barrage”. My God Now that I remember she was worse than Gremlkin.

3- I see, looks like Jolie Appears more than her sister, which was reversed in Dios.

4- Flying Vehicles For the win. At least you can land whenever you want, wherever you want, with them unlike boats. There is something about water worlds which I dont like in RPG games and looks like Asdivine Menace will be added to the list XD

5- Okay now that second image is not normal lol. Is that a glitch, why is the final boss appearing in the Clone Barrel Game XD. Talk About a Major Spoiler The Game Itself is giving out. And Is that that Barrel Doggy Wearing a Turban? XD

6- I know about Forgotten Village, but there was a Ventus Village ? If there was I might have forgotten about it. Also looks like this game has loads of Post Game Content ( Unlike Dios ) which I am Going To like ( Looks Like the story is better too ).
    Keith Already Has Children. How much time has been skipped in this game from Dios XD.
    Lets see Dustia, Assistia, and um looks like I forgot the other two.
    Jolie Twin Sisters? LE WHAT!?? Wasn’tone Jolie Enough. This Fight must have been hell lol.

7- Gazillion Challenge. I hope the rewards is cool as Dios.
    999 Hits!? How did you manage, or is it manageable in the game lol
    Okay the Armor is pretty much the same as Asdivine Hearts. Wait Even the Name is Same. This time its a sole?

8- Okay the effects are literally the same as Asdivine Dios. Guess the Maid Weapons didnt change.

Nemomon
    Participant

1. They also give them in the Gazillion Challenge for Twittering the hi-score. However, You don’t really need them. I used my points just to purchase (kinda a lot) Tray Fossils and No-Skills Arkstone. You get 10 points for Twittering that You actually are playing the game, and some for that challenge. Good thing is that You just have to click the Twitter button, and then return to the game to get the points. At least in Offline Mode, not sure if this will work in online mode too. My current Gazillion thresholds:

spoiler

Speaking of which, this is my current best result (I’m pretty sure I beat even it and made it to 540M, but I don’t have a screenshot…):

spoiler

2. All “final-final” bosses are a nightmare ;). However, I think for me the most nightmarish one was the Legendary Fighter from Kreisia. Since we’re at this topic now, I managed to kill her. To do so I purchased from the shop the No-Skill Arkstone mentioned above and equipped it to Izayoi. With this, he is immune to all skills. Equip No-Magic Arkstone as well (I had 2 of them from the normal gameplay, but they as well could be enemy drops), and You only can be killed if Maidame will use her normal attack. Her attack pattern is that she is almost always using skills, and I seen her ONCE using a spell (but it caused paralysis, and this is why I equipped the No-Magic as well). A couple of times she used a normal attack as well. The drawback is that the “No-” Arkstones can cause auto-swoon, and even though the rate is small (10%), surprisingly it happens quite often. Upon killing her for the first time, she drops the best armour in the game that turns everybody to moomies. Then she drops 99 Ability and Life Seeds that we can easily grind to max our attributes. Galery:

spoiler

Nemomon
    Participant

3. Yeah, though in the Japanese version it is kinda hard to tell how much often she appears considering that her name in kanji is pretty popular (and is different from Maidame Curie’s name in kanji just by 1 character which Joile is missing). It could be that in the Japanese version she appears much more often than she appears in the English version.

4. The “flying” vehicle is just a moomie. However it cannot fly through MOST-MOST10!! of things, and using it is pretty tiring, annoying and frustrating. The only good thing is that it is slightly quicker than the boat. There is a pretty large land area in the Asdivine world I can’t enter, because I have no idea where is its entrance, and the flying vehicle is… just…. not flying……… You will hate it, I assure You :P.

The water world in this game is pretty manageable. It is not much different than the big one from the Dios, so if You liked it (or at least not hated it), then this one won’t be a surprise ;). There are other, better than this, things You will hate for example the flying vehicle ;). And yeah, during normal gameplay You get two of them. You don’t get a moomie for the water world and for Asdivine. In the post story game You almost immediately get a moomie for the Asdivine world. But in the post game You visit the water world just once, and can use the “fly to the city” object, so it’s not an issue at all. Speaking of the post story game, in the final area do not enter portals except the final one. They’re teleporting You to the parts You already visited.

5. Nah, I doubt it is a glitch ;). You can only enter that Clone Barrel game after winning the game at least once, so You already seen the boss. Though, I’m pretty positive that it summoned me a post content boss I yet had to fight. Hmm… And yeah, looks like this is a hindi doggy, just look at his eyes ;).

spoiler

6. I didn’t mean a Ventus Village, but rather an arena which Ventus was governing. But my memory is pretty weak, and as well it could be a different area :P. Not spoilering much, in the post story game we’re visiting four (one for each world) pretty short stages, and the final stage (which is pretty ed messed up, and I’m pretty sure You will find Yourself lost from time to time…). The extra content is that second cave full of maids, signpost weapons (there might be a dungeon after collecting them all, because the voice of Maidame was telling something about a dungeon, but I didn’t find it, and I’m not sure if it actually exists), and the Forgotten Village. So not too much either.

From MSG Commander:

Reminder: No bad language.

This site is kid friendly and I will keep it that way.

About Keith, they’re not his children I think, but grandchildren. I say that because in the epilogue we can see Alec’s parents I think. I will attach Keith’s screenshot in the next message, because I have reached upload limits in this message. In the Dios he was 19 yo, and in the Menace he’s rather old, so I say that circa 50 (if not more) years have passed. All in all, Alec is 16 yo, and Jeanne 18 yo.

The Maids Galery ;).

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

While the fight with the four Maids was rather easy, Jolie sisters actually were pretty resistant to damage. But when You play bosses on Easy, everything is easy ;). I wonder how these two sisters will be named in the English version… :whistle:

Azyleo

Legendary Fighter from Kresia, huh? And you used “her” and the only person that comes to mind is Laminah. Hahaha, if its her, then the boss fight is sure to be awesome.
    Wow, Maidame Not Using Magic. She used that alot in Dios. Then again they must have rectified that. Also I hope there is no Ultimate Inferno Skill( HP and MP reduced to 1 for all Allies ). Thats My Biggest problem with her.
    Oh this time you get the Moomie Suit by beating her rather than being rewarded in the Gazillion Challenge. Also that 9999 Stats Lol.

Nemomon
    Participant

The guy with golden hair is Keith:

spoiler

7. Yeah, the reward is that standard armour that prevents random encounters and increases the level of the Clone Barrel challenge by 10. But I have no idea why it is called “Sole” xD. In the Japanese it is, but it doesn’t really need to have any meaning. In the Menace we actually have a lot of skills that deal multiple hits. Izayoi has a skill that deal HP 10th digit x10 hits. So if Your 10th digit is 9, then it hits 90 times. Litania has a skill that deals 30-40 hits, and Latona HP 10th digit x1. With breaks we can pretty easily get 999 hits. The best thing is that neither of that skills is the final one, and most of them You get pretty quickly.

I have some more gallery to show. I just finished Menace and started playing Alphadia. Boy, it really feels like it is a game from 2011…..

Glitch:

spoiler

The Terminator! Yes!

spoiler

spoiler
    This creature is a metal effect creature. Which means it is immune to almost everything, and all damage dealt to it deal just 1 damage. Except criticals in normal attack. However, its effect is that it is reducing all damage from normal attacks to 0, which means that criticals from the normal attacks also won’t kill it. To kill it we must use magic, but it evades most of magic attacks, and it seems they cannot critically hit it too. I fled from this battle… xD

There is the strongest random enemy in the game, we can find it in the… Level 800 Area:

spoiler

Nemesis, the final boss of the game:

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

There is a thing about her ultimate form:

spoiler
    In this battle we have to kill the dragons, not her. If we will kill just her (or all dragons with her), we will see the game over. After finishing this battle, Nemesis becomes Izayoi’s waifu.

And a good spot for leveling up….

spoiler

Legendary Fighter from Kresia, huh? And you used “her” and the only person that comes to mind is Laminah. Hahaha, if its her, then the boss fight is sure to be awesome.
    Wow, Maidame Not Using Magic. She used that alot in Dios. Then again they must have rectified that. Also I hope there is no Ultimate Inferno Skill( HP and MP reduced to 1 for all Allies ). Thats My Biggest problem with her.
    Oh this time you get the Moomie Suit by beating her rather than being rewarded in the Gazillion Challenge. Also that 9999 Stats Lol.

Yeah, the Fighter from the Secret Arena was a pain… but the most painful thing was that we had to kill him multiple times…. I remember that I had a 40 minutes long battle against him, because I used the Deathless Orb + a lot of revivers. Pretty much I was dealing uber low damage, and through most of the battle I tried to revive all of my characters, so the auto-swoon won’t kill me and I will be able to continue playing. BTW, it’s Kreisia, not Kresia ;).

By “her” I meant Maidame Curie, sorry ๐Ÿ˜† I meant that I finally managed to kill her form from the battle arena.

The Ultimate Inferno Skill exists in this game, and I seen it a couple of times. I don’t recall where, but in the Menace Magic is a one big crap, so You won’t use it too often. If at least once. You also won’t use Unisons, because You can only add magic skills there.

Azyleo

1- this game must have quite a big time skip if Keith is to turn that old. ( Furballlllll…..)(When is this being translated grrrrrrr. This looks a whole lot promising than Dios )

2-That’s My point. In Asdivine Hearts it has so many meanings( Come on, if the protagonists notices that something is wrong with the armor, then something is wrong lol ).
    More hits for the win. Gazillion Challenge might not be too hard here.
    Alphadia Is mostly about the story, some gameplay here And there but characters and Story is enough for this game.

3-At least the glitch is better than the invisible enemy in Dios lol.

4- Oh look more Cheap Enemies, my favourite XD. Cheap Metal Enemies for the win.

5- This Looks like the variation of the Dragon Found in Level 200 Area in Dios.

6- I have not clicked on the spoilers for the Final boss. I won’t spoil myself XD.

7- Okay now its a him, see as though its a legendary fighter, there is a chance he is Yusis( Anemos is impossible ) but I think the overlord is the legendary fighter from kreisia( lol I missed the “I” there ).

Wait you can’t add break skills in unisons now. What a bummer.

Ventrix211
    Participant

Wait, you can fight curie outside of gaz challenge and herself in her 20’s?

Azyleo

In Menace, Yes You Can do that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681