Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Asdivine Menace. Release Date Slated For Jan 2016

This topic contains 43 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 8 years ago.

Azyleo

Looks like I was on the mark this time around. Anyways Just Like Asdivine Dios, This will have a premium and freemium version. Also you can Pre-Register for the game as well

Release Date : Jan 7

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

This is for real? From Kemco?

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Never mind, I just found it on prelaunch me: https://prelaunch.me/android/MzE4

Lols.

Four worlds, it says? Wonder if you actually travel in all four of them. That could be really cool, or it could just make the game INSANELY LONG! Either way, I’m down for the Premium version. (Always happy to pay $4.00 for a game to support my favorite developers) πŸ™‚

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

So the site is already up? I was trying to enter it via the old link and it always was offline….

Yeah, in the Menace You walk through Asdivine and three other realms. I probably will get the premium version as well. I was even thinking about taking a part in the beta, but I was unable to download their app on my tablet….

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

(Note: I went ahead and created a category for this game, since we know it’s coming. I also moved this topic to the new category.)

The prelaunch me app doesn’t offer a Beta for the game, it’s just a way to “pre-register” to buy the game once it’s released.

Now, they are talking about wanting to give the premium game for free to everyone who pre-registers, but right now it looks like that’s more something they “wish” they could do, not something they actually plan to do.

Is it possible to pre-register on the website instead of through the app? If so that might be another way to get on Kemco’s “list,” just in case they do offer some sort of gift… I don’t know a lot about how prelaunch me actually works. πŸ™

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

Hmm… maybe the game is still not available in the prelaunch me… Or something. For example the Digimon game: https://prelaunch.me/android/Mjc0 has a gift icon next to Pre-register, so Digimons are giving gifts. Perhaps Menace will not give them.

And I really hate the names they gave… Latona sounds much calmer than Ratona that sounds like a frog….And Noelle…. she’s one of the Norns… At least more or less (rather less) they translated Jane’s name.

Azyleo

I didnt pre register for Asdivine Dios( As the App itself wasnt available in my country lols ).

Also blame the Localization team for the names lol.

Nemomon
    Participant

Want to make a bet that there will be numerous typos in the localization? πŸ˜‰

Azyleo

That might be a sloppy release if they made typos in the game. Most wont like it.

A bet huh. Alright. I am pretty sure there wont be too many typos.

Lawvia
    Participant

Looks like the new game will be introduced via prelaunch.me from now on , they seem like it :v
    Can’t wait for menace in this month

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681