Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Basics

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 8 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Just a quick note as I’m reviewing the “Help” before I actually start the game – but any “game basics” we discover can be posted here.

This one has to do with skills:

“Skills have their own levels and each time they are used, they gain experience. Once a certain threshold is reached, they will level up and become stronger.”

All your base are

Joka
    Participant

sooner or later you guys will realize the first skill is your main attacking skill lol…

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

sooner or later you guys will realize the first skill is your main attacking skill lol…

I guess so. I mean, I do use it in every battle, so it’s pretty high level already. B)

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

It depends, Latona for example has a skill that does 3k damage (at lvl ~20) while all other characters barely can do 1k in total. But then again, one not always has to switch their skills right after getting the new one, though sometimes it is pretty advised.

Joka
    Participant

I personally think Noelle is the most useless character in the game. She doesn’t have any good attacking skills lo

Nemomon
    Participant

Hmm.. I would argue. Maybe her skills aren’t that great yet, her Break Skill steals all of drop items starting from Ultra Rare from all enemies on the screen. If You can rise up the chance to appear break skill for her, You potentially will have easier parth to create the ultimate weapons. For example for this reason You might want to use the “Let’s trade!” ability of hers at the start of each battle.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You guys are way ahead of me πŸ˜›

It’s cool though, I’m picking up a lot of good tips.

All your base are

Joka
    Participant

my first skill have an attack power of 1020 πŸ˜›
    Also, i’m currently level 54.

Joka
    Participant

Izayoi’s instant death skill is really useful(Psss it’s the first skill)…Helps to dispatch huge dragons and huge behemoths, also dispatching metal monsters at a 30-40% success chance from what i see. After the skill reaches LV99, you can opt to find another powerful skill to level

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

After the skill reaches LV99, you can opt to find another powerful skill to level

So is Level 99 the maximum for skills?

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681