Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace How to beat metal monsters?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 3 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I know this is one of the things people searched for A LOT for Asdivine Dios. I know a couple people are already destroying metal monsters, so if anyone has a good strategy for this, post it here and I’ll add it to the Hints and Tips page.

All your base are

Joka
    Participant

you have two methods bro….
    Either critical a metal monster or……
    Use Izayoi’s first skill that can cause instant death

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay, not exactly the whole answer here, but.. I did just get a Metal Arkstone:

“Encounter rate with metal monsters up and damage dealt to them 30% up.” (Emphasis added)

So, I’m gonna try this baby out and see if it helps me kill more metal. πŸ‘Ώ

All your base are

sylphries
    Participant

Havent try that 30 gem yet
    But based on what i see its not effective
    Because~ what if metal mobs have more than 30 hp?
    And at first their speed exceed your character so you only have 1 try to hit ( except back attack or accel ring )

Joka
    Participant

i have my own ways of dealing with metal monsters and i feel it’s very effective.
    No wasting of your in game money also.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, the Metal Arkstone makes them appear more often, but doesn’t make me any stronger against them…

All your base are

Joka
    Participant

you have to be super lucky to score a critical, and since there is no “Make next hit critical” moves in the game compared to the first series, it’s quite boring.

sylphries
    Participant

No choice but to get critical icon on weapon

Wish they have critical band like Alphadia Genesis~

Btw critical 30% is enough for it
    No a lv 320 looking for new exp spot

Nemomon
    Participant

Well, the Metal Arkstone makes them appear more often, but doesn’t make me any stronger against them…

Yeah, use Critical effect on weapons. This is the easiest way to kill them. If You can afford, also look for the Attack All Ring, so if the metals are hidden in the farther columns, You still will be able to kill them.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, THIS is what I was looking for: :cheer: πŸ˜› πŸ˜† :woohoo: :silly:

The 30 Arkstone is in the Battle Arena for 500 coins:

“All normal attacks cause 30 damage. This is particularly effective against metal monsters.”

That by itself (or in combination with the All Arkstone) is all you should need to make it easier to beat metal monsters.

And, I believe they did have the exact same arkstone in Dios.

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681