Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Upgrading Weapons

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 6 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ok, I have to admit I’ve never done this before. (In Dios I just used whatever I found in dungeons or from monsters.)

Can somebody write up a quick “how to” for upgrading weapons? How/where to collect weapons, what parameters to look for, how to raise parameters, etc.

I know the game gives a short tutorial on this, but honestly I did not understand it at all. :S

All your base are

Joka
    Participant

By right, all players should focus on weapons that give a strength boost mainly.
    Skills deal the most damage in this game as compared to Magic

sylphries
    Participant

I believe rarity and number of effect in weapon affect requirement for transfer
    White gold purple can take effect from more weapon
    Orange take less or so i believe
    Also effect must be more than 1 icon

Nemomon
    Participant

1. Each effect must have at least 30 points to be transferable.
    2. You transfer stull in their order of appearing. If two or more effects are above 30, and You have just 1 slot left, You will transfer only the nearest applicable effect )this is changed in the Cross and You can choose which one You want to transfer).
    3. If You’re upgrading weapons, each 5 points of an effect adds 1 point to the effect of the weapon You’re upgrading.
    4. Other effects and weapon stats increase the LV of the weapon, and the weapon You’re upgrading gets more attack points.
    5. When You transfer effects, all attack upgrades are lost.
    6. The best effects IMO are: Strength, Critical, Speed, and Brake.

Azyleo

Its almost the same as in dios. The skill level transfer can be done only on the similiar weapon level. When upgrading the weapons, the weapon which has more percentage as the same skill on the weapon which is to be upgraded only those skills will be upgraded. For Example : Weapon A( Being Upgraded ) has SP up 15%. And your weapon B which is being used as the upgrade has SP Up 20% than only this skill will be upgraded, as of like 4% Boost in Weapon A.
    Lookin at Case B:
    Weapon A has Skill
    SP Up 20% , HP Up 15%

Weapon B has :
    SP Up 19% , EXP Up 20%

Skill SP Up will be added to 1% more in Weapon A. Similarly the other two skills won’t do anything

Azyleo

^ same as what nemo said.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

1. Each effect must have at least 30 points to be transferable.
    2. You transfer stull in their order of appearing. If two or more effects are above 30, and You have just 1 slot left, You will transfer only the nearest applicable effect )this is changed in the Cross and You can choose which one You want to transfer).
    3. If You’re upgrading weapons, each 5 points of an effect adds 1 point to the effect of the weapon You’re upgrading.
    4. Other effects and weapon stats increase the LV of the weapon, and the weapon You’re upgrading gets more attack points.
    5. When You transfer effects, all attack upgrades are lost.
    6. The best effects IMO are: Strength, Critical, Speed, and Brake.

Okay. Let me see if I got this:

So to transfer an effect, the weapon you’re transferring it from must have 30 points or more, and the weapon you’re transferring it to needs at least 1 open slot, correct?

So you have weapon A, which has STR 15, Crit 5, SPD 6 (I’m making up the stats lol; too lazy to look at what they really are!)
    Weapon B has Brake 30, so all conditions are met to let you transfer Brake to weapon A.

Question: When you transfer Brake 30 to weapon A, does it remain Brake 30, or does it go to Brake (+0) or something like that?

Now, to upgrade an effect, weapon A must have that effect, and weapon B must have the effect at least +5.

If weapon A has STR 15, and weapon B has STR 5, then when you upgrade, it adds +1 to the weapon A stat, so the new effect is 16?

Plus, whatever ATTACK level weapon B has, gets added into weapon A as EXP for leveling the weapon up, and that makes weapon A have a stronger ATTACK – but it does not affect weapon A’s parameters.

Now, for number 5. You say when you transfer effects, all attack upgrades are lost. Does that mean if you transfer Brake from weapon B to weapon A +57 (for example) that the act of transferring makes weapon A LOSE the +57 attack? Or do I have this part wrong?

As soon as I can start to understand this, I can put up a page in the walkthrough, then with more time we can add info about the different effects and the best way to collect additional weapons for upgrading/transferring.

All your base are

Azyleo

Transfer an effect is random. If you have like two more slots in Weapon A and Weapon B has like HP Up 30% and Poison Up 35%. It will still look choose at random to pick and fill one slot on the weapon. So it involves a bit of trial and error.

Azyleo

Also for Upgrade, You do Lose the 57 on the weapon. But that 57 will be added to The weapons A Exp Meter.

Nemomon
    Participant

So to transfer an effect, the weapon you’re transferring it from must have 30 points or more, and the weapon you’re transferring it to needs at least 1 open slot, correct?

So you have weapon A, which has STR 15, Crit 5, SPD 6 (I’m making up the stats lol; too lazy to look at what they really are!)
    Weapon B has Brake 30, so all conditions are met to let you transfer Brake to weapon A.

Question: When you transfer Brake 30 to weapon A, does it remain Brake 30, or does it go to Brake (+0) or something like that?

Yeah, it satys at 30 after being transferred.

Now, to upgrade an effect, weapon A must have that effect, and weapon B must have the effect at least +5.

If weapon A has STR 15, and weapon B has STR 5, then when you upgrade, it adds +1 to the weapon A stat, so the new effect is 16?

Yep!

Plus, whatever ATTACK level weapon B has, gets added into weapon A as EXP for leveling the weapon up, and that makes weapon A have a stronger ATTACK – but it does not affect weapon A’s parameters.

I don’t quite get this part. Each time a weapon levels up, its attack increases by 1. If by parameters You mean the effects, then yeah – they do not get any points. You must upgrade them by merging weapons.

Now, for number 5. You say when you transfer effects, all attack upgrades are lost. Does that mean if you transfer Brake from weapon B to weapon A +57 (for example) that the act of transferring makes weapon A LOSE the +57 attack? Or do I have this part wrong?

Yeah, You will lose that +57. Only the effects will be transferred. Upgrades are not.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,159 Forums: 142 Topics: 2,116 Replies: 12,588