Attack-all weapons

Written by Qwestyngbeast

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Attack-all weapons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Qwestyngbeast 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Qwestyngbeast
    Participant

I have noticed that some weapons will allow the normal attack to hit all enemies. Is there a way to know if a weapon has this ability just by looking at it? I want to avoid the tedious process of testing every weapon I find, if possible.

Well, I have found the answer. In the text description of the weapon, which I tend to ignore because it is usually just meaningless fluff, there will be a statement that the weapon attacks all, or attacks a row, etc., if the weapon has such an ability.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

It should be in the weapon description itself. It’s not an…. Added ability but more rather, a trait of the weapon. the attack all/Drain HP or MP/ Attack a row Etc cant be transferred while Critical rate and % chance to poison can be transferred.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Qwestyngbeast, welcome to the forum!

I had the same problem with a couple of Asdivine games, before I finally realized what you were able to figure out. I’m glad to see you were able to find the answer so quickly. 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Qwestyngbeast
    Participant

Thank you for the replies, kind folk. I have decided to restart the game now that my eyes have been opened. There is no telling what I might find now I know where to look.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome. Asdivine Dios, Menace and Cross have some of the best bonus material (in my opinion lol), and also offer the potential for some really awesome grinding strategies, and lots of “unmarked” areas on the World Map to explore, once you’ve reached a certain level or have the right weapons/accessories.

Hey, since you’re restarting, can I suggest that you browse the game pages, such as:

Location walkthrough
    Hints and Tips
    (most especially the Cheesy Leveling Guide)
    Bonus Material (lots of good stuff in those pages)

I would imagine those pages would open your eyes to all sorts of stuff in the game, that you may not be aware of (and if you have any questions about it, do feel free to ask!)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.

Qwestyngbeast
    Participant

Those look like very useful links. I see I have some reading to do. Thank you for taking the time to provide this info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.