Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Attack-all weapons

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 day ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

Still, an Auto mode is man’s best friend (after dogs).

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

I’m a cat person. And since you can’t trigger limit breaks on Auto mode, I prefer just doing without.

=^..^=

Nemomon
    Participant

Hmm.. I was thinking that you started playing a wrong game. Asdivine Menace is a sequel to Asdivine Dios, and you should play Asdivine Dios first, and then Menace.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

I just thought Menace sounded more interesting than Dios.

=^..^=

Jesusalva
    Participant

Hmm.. I was thinking that you started playing a wrong game. Asdivine Menace is a sequel to Asdivine Dios, and you should play Asdivine Dios first, and then Menace.

I disagree, I thought it was quite fun starting with Menace and then moving to Dios. Although I only fully understood Menace after playing Dios, I did enjoy my experience on both. (And then I played Menace a second time :>)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

I love the characters in Menace so much, I think I’m going to be playing it over and over until my tablet dies… or until I get so sick of seeing that my HP, which I spent so much time leveling up for in the previous game, has been set back to 160. (Or is it 120?)

=^..^=

Nemomon
    Participant

Still, plot wise it’s better to start from the start than from the middle.

Reminds me of me and my friend and our birthday presents. When I had a birthday, he gave me a book, but only a second tome (“you will know how it ended, but not how it started”). When hisbirthday did come along, I gave him a middle book from a trilogy (“you won’t know how it started or ended, but what happened in the middle”). Kinda similar situation’s here ;).

Jesusalva
    Participant

Still, plot wise it’s better to start from the start than from the middle.

Reminds me of me and my friend and our birthday presents. When I had a birthday, he gave me a book, but only a second tome (“you will know how it ended, but not how it started”). When hisbirthday did come along, I gave him a middle book from a trilogy (“you won’t know how it started or ended, but what happened in the middle”). Kinda similar situation’s here ;).

The middle of the book is where all the fun is :p

The start and the ending are usually quite predictable. The middle is where the jewels, the plot twists, the fun dialogs etc. are.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 663 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,594 Replies: 10,615