Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace What to do next?

This topic contains 70 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 8 years ago.

ShadowGirl
    Participant

I need to go to Skorpios Village, but I can’t do it
    Seems this is the only way, I traveled around all the sea and it’s the only different spot
    I talk to the deity of this world (can’t remember her name) and she told me she will resolve this, but she never appears (I remember Aqua from Asdivine Dios, at that time it worked)
    I don’t know if this is a bug, or I’m missing something πŸ™

Nemomon
    Participant

Try looking for a land there:

ShadowGirl
    Participant

I found it! Thanks!! πŸ™‚
    I was blind between all these rocks LOL

Azyleo

You are not missing anything, also Nemo, the Path to the Land is Blocked for Him or Her By the Whirlpool Which Should have been not there after talking to Sedona( Estrella Goddess if thats her name ).

Azyleo

Okay Seems like it worked for you.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey ShadowGirl, welcome to the forum.

I had the same exact problem. In fact I took a screenshot of the World Map, showing where my ship was and where to “walk” to in order to reach Skorpios, and put it on the walkthrough page. So I’m relieved (in a way, lol) that someone else had the same problem; hopefully between the walkthrough and the forum we’ll all be able to help the next person now too!

Side note: The location right after Skorpios Village is really long…. But, overall it’s pretty straightforward.

Sylphries told me I could adjust the encounter rate in the settings, and equip a “Repel” ring, to turn down the number of encounters. So if you get frustrated with random battles in that dungeon, you might give it a try. :cheer:

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

Sylphries told me I could adjust the encounter rate in the settings, and equip a “Repel” ring, to turn down the number of encounters. So if you get frustrated with random battles in that dungeon, you might give it a try. :cheer:

That’s correct. With Encounter rate set to “half”, and the repel ring one can walk through 2 to 3 full stages without encountering a single enemy. However, You and Your skills do not level up. Therefore it is better to set it to Normal and just use healing objects. emember that in Asdivine series gold is worthless, so You as well can but 99 healing potions, and You won’t even notice that You already paid some gold.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh I know; I just wanted to get through that one particular dungeon, and was tired of the sheer number of random encounters – not the enemy’s attack power. As soon as it was over I went back to normal encounter rate, specifically to work on skills.

(I have to say, now, I still don’t like Noelle’s character, but giving her a Break Ring has made my game a lot more fun! I love it when she gets like 4-5 limit breaks in a row, I’m always like, “Come on, big money, big money, no whammies!” (Sorry, bad 1980s American tv game show reference; I don’t know how many people will even get it.)

Anyway I was just putting it out there as a “sometimes” kind of thing, not something you want to do all the time! :whistle:

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

A little off topic, but why You don’t like Noelle’s character? She is still much better and fun than Minerva… =P. However, among all of the spirits, Ventus (Vann) has the best character development for me. It was really funny to read his quotes,

ShadowGirl
    Participant

Hey ShadowGirl, welcome to the forum.

I had the same exact problem. In fact I took a screenshot of the World Map, showing where my ship was and where to “walk” to in order to reach Skorpios, and put it on the walkthrough page. So I’m relieved (in a way, lol) that someone else had the same problem; hopefully between the walkthrough and the forum we’ll all be able to help the next person now too!

Side note: The location right after Skorpios Village is really long…. But, overall it’s pretty straightforward.

Thanks!! πŸ™‚
    I’m glad I could help in any way xD I was looking for help, and found this forum.
    I love Asdivine!!

About the encounters, I don’t mind at the moment. I already have a repel ring, but I love leveling up my character (specially after the last boss fight, and I want to do the arena cups)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681