Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Where to grind?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 3 years ago.

Andy4259
    Participant

On a different note I’m currently looking for the best place to grind for lvls. I just broke into lvl 200 and need a better place to train. Any advice is appreciatted.

Alev
    Participant

We would like to help you except for a few problems.

Your in general chat. And your asking where to level without even saying what game is it your trying to grind your characters. :cheer:
    Also, refer to the forum section on the game that you like to level up. As far as I can see, Almost all sections have a post for grinding to max levels.

Azyleo

Metal Monsters Area If you have Critical Weapons with All Arkstone

Golden Area at a small island in Asdivine At the North West of the MAP.

Fairy Land( If You Can Bear This )
    Equip Evil Judgement Unison and Wait for Only Tiny Valkyries to Appear. Use Evil Judgement Unison and Viola. Profit. This One isn’t Feasible though.

Azyleo

We would like to help you except for a few problems.

Your in general chat. And your asking where to level without even saying what game is it your trying to grind your characters. :cheer:
    Also, refer to the forum section on the game that you like to level up. As far as I can see, Almost all sections have a post for grinding to max levels.

^ This

And Well He is talking about Menace.

Also Please try post in the correct Section so that Users like Alev can answer you.

Andy4259
    Participant

Yes asdivine menace I apologize I didn’t realize I was on general chat til after I posted it so I’m sorry for the inconveniance. Thanks a bunch. But where is the metal monster area?

Alev
    Participant

Yep. There’s the metal region.

just refer to this link.
    https://rpginsanity.com/forum/asdivine-menace/152-metal-monsters-grinding

Also, don’t forget to read all comments as they contain useful information too.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Can anyone post screenshots of the World Maps, that show where these different locations are?

I would do it except I only just reached the Normal End…

All your base are

Azyleo

I am on it. It would take a while. I will post the results tomorrow if possible. I have already as divine for now.

Litanylegendlight
    Participant

I have never beat a metal monster without half the team dying, so I just grind wherever the current quest tells me to go. I actually don’t mind all that walking. However, is there some sort of item or something that can cut down on all the walking?

٩( ᐛ )و

Jesusalva
    Keymaster

I have never beat a metal monster without half the team dying, so I just grind wherever the current quest tells me to go. I actually don’t mind all that walking. However, is there some sort of item or something that can cut down on all the walking?

For metal monsters, you need equipment which boost critical and preemptive. They’re fast, and if they get a turn you die, so you must have a preemptive.

Farming them involves a bit of save-reload. I believe there is an item (a gem/ring/accessory) to have an encounter every step, and a feather to warp between towns, as well as a feather (?) to return to dungeon entrance. But they don’t get available immediately; They become options as you advance in the game.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves (Buy me a coffee!) / (Sponsor the website!)

Make your time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681