Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace stuck in last dungeon (murk abyys)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 8 years ago.

tandebing
    Participant

So in the last dungeon (post game), you need to find crystal to open the way. It’s all fine to me until i came to this place with many thorns. I can’t find the crystal. Can you help me?

Azyleo

Crystals are in Treasure Chests ( The Are Normal Brown Chests ).

As For Thorns, Use Void Magic Dust Wing on Every Character on Field to Float, So the Thorns won’t hurt you.

You can also use Wing Goods for this.

tandebing
    Participant

Well the thorn is not a big problem.
    I know it’s in the brown box. The porblem is that i can’t locate the box.

Azyleo

Well, I can’t Give You An Exact Location, if you’re talking about the place where there are many rooms, then, one of those rooms have a Crystal.
    Other than that I cant help you. You will have to find them by moving around.

tandebing
    Participant

I guess it’s another bug that i get. You know there was once a bug i have where i can’t trigger the cutscene where you will get a flying moomie for the first time. I guess i have to contact kemco myself again.
    Anyway thanks

Azyleo

I Doubt Kemco Will Answer, Since The Flying Moomie Bug, Happened To Everyone, Including Me.

As For The Spam topic, Please Refrain From Visiting it, since I am unable to do anything for now.

sylphries
    Participant

Use x ray or something
    They have hidden path

MSG Commander
    Keymaster
    So in the last dungeon (post game), you need to find crystal to open the way. It’s all fine to me until i came to this place with many thorns. I can’t find the crystal. Can you help me?

Can you post a screenshot of the screen you’re on (preferably one that shows the mini map?)

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

From what I remember (but I might be wrong) the crystal for the very last stage right before Nemesis and her playdragons is a few stages before that stage. Try backtracking to the previous stage and look if really all treasure chests were found.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,562 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,445 Replies: 13,751