Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Best weapons

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 8 years ago.

Tsunayoshi
    Participant

Where can I find the best weapons ( Maid weapons)?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

They’re in the basement of the Forgotten Village.

All your base are

Tsunayoshi
    Participant

Thanks. Now all i need’s find all perl ;p

Azyleo

^ You can’t Find The Pearls ( the amount you need will be no where close to how much the game gives you in chests. )
    Your Only bet is to grind them from Boulder Enemies.

Tsunayoshi
    Participant

Thanks πŸ™‚
    Time to grind :>

Alev
    Participant

Pearls are really rare on boulder enemies. But I still suggest going to boulders so you can farm AMP to buy pearls in the cash shop. It’s easier to farm AMP in boulder region than in the arena unless your super strong. But Still boulder region is still the way to go. Farm for AMP while having a chance to get a random pearl.

Nemomon
    Participant

I don’t like the Boulder Area because each single battle takes several long seconds until the game will tell us what each single boulder had. It is too frustrating to me. Better is for me to challenge the Maid Course over and over again.

Alev
    Participant

That’s what i thought too initially. But the occasional pearl drops makes it worth it. Instant 50AMP.

Azyleo

^ What Alec Said. But You Can Just Auto Battle the Maid Course…… Which I mostly did.

Nemomon
    Participant

Hmm… maybe from my side the issue is that I actually had enough points to purchase the missing pearls, so I played the Maid course to get the points for the other purchases (Welcome arkstones……………).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681