Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Killing metal monsters with swoon

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MPG Annihilator 3 years ago.

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Here’s a great little trick that I just discovered completely by chance.

If you run into metal monsters early in the game (before you have good weapons for fighting them), just use Izayoi’s Death Slash Level 50+.

At Level 50 the added effect is occasionally, swoon, so if it works, the metal monster is instantly killed. B)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Nice one. I never would’ve thought metal monsters were susceptible to swoon. πŸ˜†

All your base are

Kiljaeden
    Participant

?? Why bother with swoon? Wouldn’t an Attack-All weapon with a good Critical Hit boost on someone with an acceleration ring work just fine? And Swoon can’t be transferred, plus at best has a 25% chance. Metal monsters have utterly tiny actual HP values so one crit hit from a normal attack flattens them.
    Because Noelle’s attack skills kind of suck in terms of reliability and damage I have her as my main debuffer-thief. Her + attack-all weapon + critical hit, paralysis and steal effects + acceleration ring = first move, stuns and steals from the entire team and kills all metal monsters that happened to show up. It works great πŸ™‚

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

True, swoon can’t be transferred – but if you read through MPG’s post again, you’ll see that he was talking about using Izayoi’s skill, not getting swoon on a weapon.

And he did say “early in the game (before you have good weapons for fighting them)”.

So where did he go wrong?

All your base are

Litanylegendlight
    Participant

Ok, so IΒ think I count as β€œearly in the game.” I have Izayoi’s death slash at lvl 19 or so. How long does it take to level it up to 50? And besides, it is β€œoccasionally” swoon. β€œOccasionally” right now for me is like β€œnever”.

Ω©( ᐛ )و

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant
    @litanylegendlightΒ  Knowing EXE-Create, the chances of your death slash working is likely 5-10% to proc. EXE hates giving players weapons and skills that have a 25%+ chance to proc death.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Litanylegendlight
    Participant

Okay, thanks?

Ω©( ᐛ )و

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Honestly Litany, it’s SUPER EASY to get Izayois death slash to level 50, because it’s smamable, and useful in random encunters. I had it at 50 way before I was level 50. It shouldn’t take long, just mean the first two skills on every character till you get queen of the night, he’ll slash (I think that’s what Its called) and Litanys final skill. These will carry you all through th post game.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681