Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace True end problem.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Litanylegendlight 3 years ago.

Litanylegendlight
    Participant

After getting the true end, it puts you back  to the title screen, right?

After that, hitting continue puts you back before the Nemesis battle, right?

And you can’t save your game after the true end. So how do you get back in and do the bonus material?!

٩( ᐛ )و

Nemomon
    Participant

Hmm

Generally from what I remember after getting the true ending (which means you already finished the post content), you can’t save the game.

But right after beating the final boss once the game asks you to save the game. Reloading it means playing the post content. Generally it’s always best to use 2 or 3 save slots, and always save before the boss.

RPG2000
    Participant

When you load the game, it sends you straight to the Nemesis Battle but that’s expected. Simply leave the area and there should be new stuff in the map.

Oops I guess you got most post content if you got to the good end already.

C'mon, who hasn't stocked in items in RPGs like a madman? I know I do.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  RPG2000. Reason: Oops
    Jesusalva
    Keymaster

Yes, post-game content is played before the true end final showdown.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves (Buy me a coffee!) / (Sponsor the website!)

Make your time.

Litanylegendlight
    Participant

But right after beating the final boss once the game asks you to save the game. Reloading it means playing the post content. Generally it’s always best to use 2 or 3 save slots, and always save before the boss.

First time I tried to play through (eventually deleted out of frustration and then reinstalled) I tried to play through the entire thing without saving anything, as hitting continue just brought you back to where you were.

Thanks.

٩( ᐛ )و

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681