Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Boss Battle Footage?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ZoneOut 6 days ago.

Azyleo

Sorry couldn’t think of a name. Anyways the video quality always gets the better of me ( only on upload, the video itself is true 720p, but after upload, well the quality drops to 360p ).
    THE VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS!
    Boss Battle #1: Crybaby Spirit:

video
    please specify correct url

Video

Looks like the video tag does not work
    Seems to be working right.

Azyleo

Okay this is quite weird. You can switch to 720p in the settings, but only on a PC and not on a mobile. This is most certainly a weird phenomena.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks and sounds great on my tablet! (So good, I kept trying to tap through the dialogue… Thought I was actually playing the game lol)

Next time I’m at the computer I’ll see about adding it to the walkthrough.

All your base are

dye
    Participant

can you guys showcase your level or achievements? …

Azyleo

Well, the Google Achievements don’t work for me half the time ( it out worked on Dios and then in no other Kemco game lol, and even though I did a completionist run on every Kemco game lol ). Not that it matters to me since I had to turn off automatic sign in on my previous 512mb phone.

dye
    Participant

just a screenshot

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

dye,

Do you mean to include levels in the video (as in, before the battle starts?)

For achievements, I suspect the best thing would be to take a screen shot showing which ones are unlocked – but maybe I’m misunderstanding your question?

Azyleo,

Video is posted https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-menace/location-walkthrough/folia-woods under the “Videos” tab.

I can do this easily for any game that we already have a walkthrough for (now that I figured out how to embed Youtube lol)…

I haven’t decided about how to handle videos if they’re for a game we don’t have a walkthrough for. I supposed if somebody contributed a video of every boss in a game, we could create a location walkthrough that was just videos… I’m not sure how that would work out but if it sounds cool I’d be willing to try it out. I’d like to know what others think about the idea (I’m not a big video guy myself, so I really need someone else’s opinion on this one!)

All your base are

Azyleo

Yup, looks awesome. ( Is that little “rpginsanity.com” okay , or should I just remove it? )

As for videos, I am a huge video guy ( should be obvious to you know, that I was trying to record videos for like 5 months, which I am able to do now ) so I say “just do it!” , However having Videos is not a bad thing, and if one wants to submit a walkthrough ( boss guide, any guide ) then I think it should be posted on the walkthrough section. As far as I know, people don’t read much nowadays, and well they need visuals instead of giant walls of text , so videos would definitely bring appeal to the site.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I like the rpginsanity.com at the bottom (as my nephew would say: “Why wouldn’t I?”)

Though you can “sign” your videos any way you like, I certainly do not object to the site address being in there!

All your base are

dye
    Participant

not video just a screenshot of your ( also other players are welcome ) greatest achievements.. like did you manage to level all characters to 999 ? what is your weapon on each of your partner and + of it, like that..

sample image ..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,159 Forums: 142 Topics: 2,116 Replies: 12,588