Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Back to gaia

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 years ago.

Davidson
    Participant

So I looked at the previous post, went to this link https://rpginsanity.com/asdivine-menace/location-walkthrough/back-in-susha still cannot find a way to travel east from the temple.

Is there a small gap in the rocks I’m missing?

Thanks in advance

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Davidson,

I looked at the page for Back in Susha, and I really hope that the directions I wrote on that page are correct. (Been so long since I played Menace, I can’t remember for certain.)

But the main thing there, is that you need to be able to land your boat where it shows on the picture on that page. (I think the boat is west of Hugel Temple when you return to Susha, which is why I said to sail east of the temple?)

Let me know if this is still unclear and I’ll see if I still have the game installed, and can go to Susha real quick and double check.

All your base are

Davidson
    Participant

Thank you for replying so quickly πŸ™‚ and please don’t go to that much trouble if all else fails I have vodka!

I will try going back through the gap/water passage just south of the temple then head west/southwest and see if I can find a way through to the landing spot πŸ™‚

I’m a complete idiot I guess I need that drink anyway… The boat icon NOT the man 😳

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thank you for replying so quickly πŸ™‚ and please don’t go to that much trouble if all else fails I have vodka!

I will try going back through the gap/water passage just south of the temple then head west/southwest and see if I can find a way through to the landing spot πŸ™‚

I’m a complete idiot I guess I need that drink anyway… The boat icon NOT the man 😳

Good to know you’ve got a backup plan. :silly:

* Just a gentle reminder to make sure posts stay kid friendly… this one works cuz it makes me laugh! But it is right on the edge of what’s allowed.

Honestly if you’re stuck, and the walkthrough page is making you “stuck-er,” let me know, and I’ll see about rewriting it.

All your base are

Litanylegendlight
    Participant

Thanks for telling me. Now I won’t have another episode like last week-

Half an hour gone bc I couldn’t find a place to get off the boat. And is it just me or is the help section not very helpful in some places? I mean the help section in Asdivine Menace, in case anyone saw that a different way.

Ω©( ᐛ )و

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

The help section in EXE-Create game just explains the mechanics. To find out where to go next, you have to look under the quests tab. Their help does a decent job of explaining the game mechanics itself.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681