Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Menace Asdivine Menace Skill List

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 7 years ago.

Cho
    Participant

I wanted to get all skills lvl 50+ upgrades.
    At least Litanys’ (there’s katana in game that triples! skill growth gain (according to description))…
    But this description just a fake! Sniff sniff.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I never came across that katana (or I just never read the weapon descriptions) 😳

But there are some items that give you 2x skill growth (I think they’re in the IAP shop?) Hard to remember the exact names, since it’s been so long since I played.

All your base are

Cho
    Participant

Yep, and the sad part that it cost 400 AMP, but max gain (freemium version) is 4AMP (I don’t remember from what add boss).
    And 100 kills pretty annoying to me πŸ‘Ώ .

…but if it all would go to 6x skill multiplier, It’s possible worth the effort.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Can you Tweet for free 10 points per day? I don’t remember if that feature is in Menace.

(Though I don’t suppose that Tweeting for 10 AMP a day, for 40 days, is much of a solution either…)

All your base are

3beez
    Participant

I usually just farm boulder regions for points. If you have a weapon/skill that targets all plus an encounter ring, it doesn’t take long to accumulate needed points. Put a movie on and let your “fingers do the walking.” Step,auto-battle; step; auto-battle. If the film is entertaining, you’ll hardly notice the time passing. You might develop “I-can’t-watch-a-show-without-my-phone-in-my-hands” syndrome. But hey, priorities. :silly:

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Cho
    Participant

Thx for tips. But that katana… (argh, kids-friendly stuff πŸ‘Ώ ) really upset me.
    And I just wanna sob violently here. Imho, x2 multiplier does not worth the effort.

Nemomon
    Participant

Thx for tips. But that katana… (argh, kids-friendly stuff πŸ‘Ώ ) really upset me.
    And I just wanna sob violently here. Imho, x2 multiplier does not worth the effort.

I would disagree. I didn’t have the katana (nor knew it exists), and used that Welcome Arkstone. And as You can see I leveled up all the skills to at least level 50. Granted, it did take some time and effort, but the enemies accelerator was best for that. Plus, the Welcome Arkstone can be equipped to everybody, while that katana only to Litany.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,493 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,422 Replies: 13,681