Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Saga Asdivine SaGa

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 3 days ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

So finally Asdivine SaGa is (or rather will be) available in English!

You can pre-register it there: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinesagapremium

Website is there: https://www.kemco.jp/game/asdivinesaga/en/

EDIT:

PV:

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  Nemomon.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

About time. Let’s see how divine this entry will be. (Probably won’t)

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

sigfried
    Participant

if they have kept the format of the original game like they did on liege dragon (the remake was awful and sounds older than the original on doccomo japanese android by the way) the program is a long game with 77 chapters and 50 missions to complete. there are also branch path during the story and many ends so you may want to replay it to complete the chapter list. i went very far on the japanese game and it was enjoyable more than asdivine kamura or cross. as far as i could see in the trailer kemco seems to have added new functionality so i hope it fits with the game.

Android is unique

Nemomon
    Participant

I played very little this remake, and… it really feels it’s an old remake of an ancient game, unfortunately. And while I played the original ancient game too, I don’t remember it being very great as well. Well, time soon will tell..

Jesusalva
    Participant

Oh boy hits pre-register button without hesitation, after a rather long while not hitting anything in Kemco Store

Lets hope this one is at least as good as promised :p

3beez
    Participant

It’s out. $6.99. Cheaper than usual. Must be short.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

It’s out. $6.99. Cheaper than usual. Must be short.

Don’t think so, been playing for two nights (total 07 hours and 48 minutes ingame, that is since I got the notification from Play Store) and just got the ship (the sea one). Well, I do spend quite some time doing all subquests, looking at map details, dancing like someone who can’t use the DPAD and staring at the void so it is likely only half for other people; But I feel it is probably about as big as Asdivine Dios.

It has a few features I’m yet to use (like trust charge and weapon effects – weapon effect was nicely done in this one but it is not worth the hassle, to be honest.) and quite a few bugs. All of them are minor bugs, nothing game breaking or memorable, except maybe the weapon vanishing when upgrading it.

Also very sad that game came with only 150 spirit stones (while the EXP orb stuff is the usual 600 stones, so the premium version won’t get you much farther than the freemium – I sense they’ll release a freemium, I mean)

A good game, I do not regret purchasing it, if anything a bit too many features. Not sure how it compares to Kamura, but thus far it does a good challenge to Dios.

EDIT: Some controls are a bit more annoying than usual, like the world map being above the save button, and the warp in world map being quite clumsy. Seen far worse controls, none of these really hinder gameplay.

Speaking about bugs, I cannot switch to automatic target selection mode with the DPAD enabled. And as usual, some of the short text is misleading or poorly translated. Welp, even the help section has issues and lack of information, and I almost lost a round because the spirit decided to attack a sleeping monster randomly, waking it up.

So yeah, as I said, quite a few bugs. None of them are game-breaking, and none of them serves for exploiting, so generally minor ones.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

A freemium version is already available.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You’re playing the game? I’m stuck at the loading screen at the start.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Izashiki
    Participant

The same goes here,however after several times tried i got through it.Since it was a new released game maybe had some minor bugs.

^-^

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 877 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,854 Replies: 11,863