Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Saga Asdivine SaGa

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 3 days ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

You’re playing the game? I’m stuck at the loading screen at the start.

I do.
    The only issue I had with it was that the character was moving too fast on Normal Battle Grafics. When I changed to High Quality and restarted the app, the character was moving somewhat slow, so I changed it back to Normal. Other than that, I didn’t have any issues with it.

Jesusalva
    Participant

You’re playing the game? I’m stuck at the loading screen at the start.

Had no problems in Android 10 phone, but have not tested on my Android 6 phone.

Nil
    Participant

i finished playing and im stuck with my final guild quest

Timepiece Ring, i have no instructions on how to find or make it

Oh no!

Nemomon
    Participant

I looked a little about it, and in the original game this Ring was called “Time on Time” (タイムオンタイム) and was available in special coin exchange for 160 coins. But right now I don’t have the access to jobs (Miss Curie forbids me from doing them), so I don’t even know what job number it is. Either way, the Ring is Alpha one, so maybe it’s sold somewhere.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Damuho
    Participant

i finished playing and im stuck with my final guild quest

A woman in the king’s room in Torzel castle will synthesize the ring for you.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Nil
    Participant

Bless you

Oh no!

sigfried
    Participant

is she one of the six sages of the game ?

a woman in cresheno town explain how to forge a special ring and was offering to do it if i provide the material. i suppose the 6 sages will pop up later in the game.

Android is unique

Wootwoot
    Participant

Where’s the 1st sidequest? I managed to find the succeeding sqs but not that one.

3beez
    Participant

Subquest No 1 is in Taranp Town. IIRC, the NPC with quest is in the north part of town.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3beez
    Participant

is she one of the six sages of the game ?

a woman in cresheno town explain how to forge a special ring and was offering to do it if i provide the material. i suppose the 6 sages will pop up later in the game.

Yes, she is one of the 6 sages. I’m about to get the airship, and I’ve found 3 of them so far. I’ll start a new thread with a spoiler warning to list what I have so far.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 877 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,854 Replies: 11,863