Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Asdivine Saga Undiscovered Area & Random Questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 2 weeks ago.

3beez
    Participant

I’m missing the area between Spirit Hollow and Monster Region Level 350. It’s probably the level 250 region, but I haven’t found it yet. Can someone point me in the right area? Without an encounter/step item, it’s a real pain to explore. The ‘Luring Ring’s is a lie! It is no help on tiny areas …yes level 600 I’m talking about you!

Also has anyone figured out how to enter Akane’s village?

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    GauzeB
    Participant

The special islands are interesting in this one, a couple being just barely big enough to land on lol. As for 250, the monster guide says it’s the small island directly west of the guild testing area.

So far no clue on akane’s village.. all jobs/subs done, all secret arenas done, all possible endings watched (as far as I know) Plus the extra little hint of meeting the guy in helion town.. nothing.

I guess one thing I haven’t done is level all magic for everyone up to 99.. takes awhile. If anyone knows a better sp area than the expert metal region please lemme know.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  GauzeB.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

I’ve got all the magics leveled to max. That didn’t affect anything.

That metal island is probably the best place to level, but to break up the tedium I alter with Lost Ruins to farm Behemoth Horns for critical effect up.

Overall this game isn’t bad, but it does have several little head-scratching annoyances.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Skylar666
    Participant

Any idea why a non-favorite weapon would have a star?

3beez
    Participant

In most Kemco games (the ones by Execreate), a star on a weapon indicates that equipping it will change a character’s appearance.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182