Completing the Item List

Written by critical_glitch

Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Astral Frontier Completing the Item List

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 3beez 3beez 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of critical_glitch
    critical_glitch
    Participant

Hey all, I’m trying to get 100% item completion and can’t find item 63, between the Battle Knuckle and the Titanium Axe on the list. I’ve been through every dungeon at least twice and haven’t found it yet. If I remember correctly, the Battle Knuckle is found at the Lord’s Castle and the Titanium Axe is at the El’s hometown so I would assume it would be found in between those places, although I haven’t had much luck. If anyone has item 63’s name or an idea on where to look please let me know. It would be a weapon of some sorts. If I can get 100% item list completion I will post all the item names here.

Also if anyone needs help completing their list please tell me the numbers you are missing and I’ll tell you their names. Some items are found in Chapter 2 so if you have fought Brainix and are missing quite a few items, locations and enemies don’t fret.

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

It’s been ages since I played; so I don’t remember anything about the game. However my save file is a ‘Clear 2’ file with about 14 hrs of play time. AND I’m missing the exact same item. I have all the rest. Perhaps, it’s a numbering error. If not, then it must be really hard to find.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Item 63 is the Vampric Whip that gives a +120 STR and is only usable by Carla I cannot remember where i found it though my brain informs me that it was somewhere in a mountain that I received said whip. Good luck finding it.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

…the Battle Knuckle is found at the Lord’s Castle and the Titanium Axe is at the El’s hometown so I would assume it would be found in between those places….

I’ve been back through that area, and I still can’t find it. 😭

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of 3beez 3beez.
    Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

Ha! I knew if I proclaimed my failure publicly that if I went back, yet again, I’d find it. And the Fates did not disappoint. Warp to Ruined Town. Walk directly north, and then towards the pond. Behind the north brown tree is the Vampiric Whip.

You’re welcome. 😆🤣

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of 3beez 3beez.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.