Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Band of Monsters I have needed to say this for quite a long time.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Meet89 3 months ago.

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

I can help anyone with this game to almost the final boss, and know every nook and cranny in this game, so you only have to ask what you should use with what skills.

PS: Phoenix is easily the best monster and carried me through the game from the point I got it.

Mycallia helps too, If you can get one before you have the chance to get a guaranteed tune of one, but after that, Mycallia will be your savior, her high healer better than Phoenix’s.

Bless The Crystals MSG came up with this form

4 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks @mpg-annihilator good to see you online!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek
    Participant

🙂  Hi @mpg-annihilator and thanks 🙂  

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Meet89
    Participant

Holy crap,  Someone has actually cracked that game.   That’s insane.   Please help me,  The game has been bothering me since last couple of years

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

@meet89 it could be awhile before MPG is back on the forum (he’s crazy busy with school and band and watching his 4-year-old sister)… but he’s shared his strategy for this game with me… unfortunately I’m bad at remembering the fine details, but… I know he beat most of the game just using Phoenixes. I don’t remember how many times he evolved them, or what skills they had, only that he considered the Phoenix to be the most OP monster you can get until very late in the game, then it becomes Michaela (not sure of spelling?).

If I get a chance to ask him more in real life, I’ll post it here.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Meet89
    Participant

Sure,   I will try once again.   I wondered about putting some money into it to get an Alastor but now that I have seen the entire gameplay on youtube,   I am not that inclined to do so.   Anyways  let me see if I can get the Order of the Phoenix to support me or not 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,416 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,162 Replies: 7,967