Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Band of Monsters Stat bonuses

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 4 years ago.

BlakeFox
    Participant

I haven’t played this game in a while, but I managed to do most, if not all, of my self-imposed standard completionist challenges. So ask me whatever you’d like to know and I’ll try to get this game’s forum a little more filled out.
    I remember being very surprised at how easy it was to max out a monster’s stat bonuses, once I finally started caring to try, and wishing I had done it from the start.
    Essentially, mixing six of any monster of the same type will produce bonus stats that are a mix of perfectly good and perfectly bad. Combining two of these monsters of different types will make the bonus stats perfect if you combine all of the perfectly bad stats with a perfectly good one.
    3+3=3 All you have to do is make sure
    0+3=3 that each stat bonus is covered.
    0+0=0
    Most of the time, if you get the hang of it, you can combine two or three of one type to get the stat bonuses to mix well with another with mirrored bonuses.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Azyleo

Nice. Thanks for contributing. Maybe someone might find help because if it. Good work!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks BlakeFox.

I’m trying to follow your information but I’m a little confused. What I’m seeing, is to mix 3 monsters with “good” stats, and 3 monsters with “bad,” and then after that, I’m lost…

Admittedly I’ve only played about an hour or two of this game, so maybe it’s the kind of thing where if I was playing it, it would all make more sense. But can you go into more detail for me?

Thanks.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Overdrive
    Participant

Yeah, the more I know about this, the more beneficial it will be. After I’m done with Rusted Emeth, this one is next on my agenda, so knowing how to get a bit of a heads up on the competition right from the beginning never hurts!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 780 Forums: 130 Topics: 1,772 Replies: 11,514