Forums Kemco Games Rideon Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom how to beat Baltazar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SpoilerSpree 4 months ago.

Jamie
    Participant

Can’t apprehend the ex general quest. I can beat him the first time then i am put straight in to a second boss battle against 4 enemies which i die because the game does not revive or heal you between battles, i.e start 2nd fight with 2 characters dead and the rest with half hp and no mp.

N/A

Furo
    Participant

Yeah, MP management is kinda a big thing in this game, in my experience.

I’d recommend to give all your characters maxed-out MP Recovery skill, and have at least two characters on healing (secondary job slots do the trick).

My team was the following: two Ninja/Tamers, Monk/Priest, Samurai/Sage, Tamer/Thief.

Sage has an AOE heal and Revive, while Priest can heal and cure inflicted conditions.

You’ll want a Thief to steal from bosses, because they usually have a tome or something else interesting.

Tamer is a nice job because of the Peck skill. Monk’s Obliterate and Samurai’s Quickdraw are more powerful, but Peck is cheap and effective.

Ninjas have a very good AOE skill Shuriken Storm.

Don’t rely on attack magic; it’s almost useless during endgame, and you’ll have equipment skills for rare cases when it’s needed (like Holy Burn).

Oh, and also, critical hits are rather powerful. I have equipped all my team with Foritified Conscience (+20% critical chance) and gave them weapons with added CRT and LUC.

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

Shameless way
    Get 100+% knockout defense on all 5 character and you should never lose.

Dhalsus faith 25%
    Monk passive 35%
    Revival bracelet 25%
    Holy aegis 25%
    War god armor 20%
    Dhalsus spear 20%
    Divine scepter 20%
    Rohgard fist 25%
    Holysword Enif 20%

Normal way
    You want immunity from paralyze and insta death (ngunesis faith + status resistance passive). Dont be stingy with recovery item, they are dirt cheap.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,559 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,452 Replies: 13,768