No one play this game?

Written by sylphries

Forums Kemco Games Magitec Blood of Calamity No one play this game?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • Author

sylphries
    Participant

Looking for stats tips~

Azyleo

The Game Isnt Really Fascinating Actually. Its neither good in story nor in gameplay. And Boy You dont have To ask About those Horrible, Horrible Innuendos.
    Anyways To answer your question. Each and every character has a high base stat. The Main Character for example has high ATK stat, but that doesnt mean you have to distribute all of your accumulated points in ATK. SPD or Speed also needs to be High aswell. This is for every Character. SPD increases The Turn Rate aswell as the Evasion rate.
    In short the best stats would be:

Base Stat( Of any Character ) Should be Top Priority. This Could Be ATK, MAG, MDEF etc
    SPD and DEF, any of the Two Should Be Given Second Highest Priority.
    Similarly There is also One Stat ( Its the last one If I remember ) Should Be Given Last Priority.
    Others are to be given the least priority.

One word of advice is to not distribute all points at once. Distribute Your Points Little by Little and see if it works. That way you have more chances to create a versatile character.

Also MAG plays a Higher role in this game Than ATK. Same With MDEF and DEF.

sylphries
    Participant

Thanks for the tips~

Finally finished this title in 14 hour playtime

Chiyone turned back to loli~

Azyleo

Good to hear it.
    It actually suprised me that the Child Chiyone Actually had memories of the future, even though Im pretty sure they reversed her time, her memories shouldnt be intact. Well lolz there.

sylphries
    Participant

One of 7 mystery in rpg
    Few thing defies logic

Azyleo

Oh lols. Well not majority RPGs but Kemco Sure Has them in each game.(Im surprised in Justice Chronicles that the team Forgot about the people in Laft lol).
    Also Im pretty Sure The Main Hero was just a normal aristocrat with nothing but peeping eyes. And that what irked me is the fact that he was even More Dense then Izayoi( In both whats happening and that ).

hypnotik20
    Participant

Hello, I’m kinda stuck atm… can someone tell me how to cross the mountain? I get to a dragon and two bats that simply wipe me out with a 9999 atk. What am I doing wrong here? The game will not let me travel anywhere else on the map right now….Please Help 🙁 🙁 🙁

Azyleo

Are You Perhaps Playing the pirated version. If so only the pirated version has this 99999 attack thing. Buying the original will fix this.

Also even if you Have bought the game by chance it triggered the piracy boss, you have to file a complaint at Kemco. This has many times, for me as well.

hypnotik20
    Participant

should I uninstall and reinstall the game maybe?

Azyleo

If you have bought the game and the 99999 attack is still there.
    You can try to Reinstall the game. Though that did worked for me. If that doesn’t work, write a mail to kemcos Help centre. They might have your solution there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.