ok where do i go now?

Written by Kyndig

Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Bonds of the Skies ok where do i go now?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kyndig Kyndig 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

i went to the town of rig and got the air gods child the lightning god, but my main story quest hasnt updated it still says quest 21 a new world. so where on the world map in this forum do i go now?

Profile photo of 1oldtymer
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t remember the details, but I think you need to get all the Grimoas. So after Rig, make sure you follow the story and go to Eyron and Boshtown. After you get all the Grimoas, (and you may need to sail around to find them) the story will update.

Older, but not wiser

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

i would follow the story but after i went back to rig with britz and had a inn scene there they didnt say anything about where to go next story wise. i’ll try and see where else i need to go based on the map locations i mean ive done the 2 sea area quests for the diodens and chinese lanterns, done the 2 ferocious monsters quests in dragonika, did the 1 fm in marmeldia, and the fm quest in tartaros , got britz from cave of sands, yet story is not telling me to go to a certain place to find the rest of the grimoas, guess i’ll look around some more, see if i missed something.

Profile photo of 1oldtymer
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Well, there are 7 grimoas (+ 3 characters), if that helps to see if you still have more to find. (Although I don’t recall if any of these are only in post-game, but I think they are all in the normal game.) If you think you have found them all, or just need the game to check for you, go to Marmedia and visit Obaba.

Older, but not wiser

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

went to marmeldia and she only says hmmm hmmm, i’ll try going to find the others at some point.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.