Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Bonds of the Skies Switching Grimoas Glitch

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 3 years ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Has anyone even played this game? This message board is literally empty. Anyways, when I was playing this game back in October, i tried to switch Eli’s and Ilk’s Grimonas with Avi in my party. But when I unequipped the Earth Grimona from Ilk, he suddenly became unable to play with some sort of weird black text above his name in the status screen. When I tried to check Ilks out or change his skills/equips, I found myself unable to do so. I could check my equipment with Eli and Avi normally. Then I did the stupidest thing ever. I saved after I removed Iks’ Grimona. I tried getting into a battle only to find out that only Eli and Avi would fight. Iks was left out of the battles completely. He couldnt fight at all and i could move Eli and Avi into the same space that Iks was supposed to be currently occupying at that time. I had no choice but to uninstall the game and do away with it. Is this glitch with Switching Grimonas supposed to happen? Am I supposed to keep the same Grimonas on their respective characters for the rest of the game?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Azyleo

The message board is empty because we have yet to play (or replay) the game. The discussions mostly takes place with new games, like Asdivine etc. So please excuse the empty message board.

I for one have not played the game so I do not know what you are even talking about lol, but old Kemco games do have Game breaking glitches like Shellteras laggy Menu, Infinite Dunamis Truck Glitch, Machine Knight( unable to equip weapons ).

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I’m surprised I beat Machine Knight despite the hidden weapon bug there. But thank you for letting me know. I’ll try the game once again and hopefully I wont get glitched out. Thank you for lettin me know.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Lemmy,

I played about 3 hours of Bonds of the Skies a long time ago. I remember that I really liked the dialogue but the game felt kind of sluggish so I never finished it.

Sorry I’m not able to help you out on this one.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I’m an idiot. Turns out that was a feature in the game to challenge yourself by willingly removing party members and adding them back in.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So this whole time there was no glitch? Man, I can imagine the frustration when you found that out…

Anyway if you do finish the game let me know if it’s worth the effort (I enjoyed the first several hours, but never played beyond that.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

I am playing this now, abour 3.30 into it. I do not like how there is no world map in this game, that I can see.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Um…. It does. It’s actually your method of fast travel. To access the world map, you need to be outside on the overworld itself. Then select “Menu”. The map button should be the big blue one on the upper right of the menu. You can also fast travel with the map by selecting a previous town/dungeon on the map after you get the earth grimona.

Travelman31
    Participant

Don’t I feel like an idiot? Yah, I saw it about 4 hours in to my gameplay, haha. wow.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 631 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,553 Replies: 10,262