Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Bonds of the Skies Beating Lumina in the ice palace on mission 32?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 5 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I imagine you have to be at at least level 95. I am about level 87 after already grinding a bit and find her hard. I had a very easy time with the game up until her.

Any hints?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Oh. Yeah I beat her. I’m sorry for not seeing this sooner.

Ok here’s what I did.

Requirments: All characters at Lv. 99
    Avi must know Chakra. She must also have skills that increase her speed so she goes first every turn.
    Iks benefits from MDEF+ skills while Eli benefits from STR+.
    All characters need accessories that block blindness and paralysis.
    Best possible equipment for all of them.
    Nogard on Eli and Titanius on Iks with Lorley on Avi..

Strat (I may be a bit foggy but here goes)

Begin the battle with Iks, Eli, and Avi in that order.

Every turn: Avi uses Chakra. If she goes low, have Eli restore her SP

Eli uses SP and aliment restoratives when he’s not using his strongest physical attacks (Both in and out of synchro).

Iks must constantly keep attacking with his Synchro skill that decreases DEF and Cross Slash.

First, destroy the Left Ball. Then once that ball is destroyed, Switch up the formation so that it becomes: Avi, Eli, and Iks. After killing the right ball, the battle should be a breeze with Avi, Iks, and Eli in that formation dishing it out on Lumiere.

I hope this helps. I may be a BIT foggy but good luck.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Travelman31
    Participant

Thanks a lot pal! That does help. However, I do not have the energy or desire to grind another 12 levels, that could take a while. So I will hold off on that for at least a month or more. Eventually I will try to tackle it though.

Thanks

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288