No need for the inapp Shop

Written by 1oldtymer

Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Bonds of the Skies No need for the inapp Shop

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 1oldtymer 1oldtymer 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 1oldtymer
    1oldtymer
    Participant

You can only get FLP points for the in-app shop by using real cash: you cannot earn points as you play. But fear not, as there is nothing you need from the shop. I’ve done the investigation so you can rest easy, although I don’t think you will be tempted anyway as the game is very easy. It is only the very last battle in the game that a shop item might help, but there are ways to configure your party and create alternatives using the recipes that will get you over the finish line. The details of key items follow in the spoiler.

Spoiler title

Older, but not wiser

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks 1oldtymer.

I started this game a long time ago and I really enjoyed the dialogue, but I got stuck on a boss and just gave up.

In your opinion, is it worth playing this one to the end?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of 1oldtymer
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks 1oldtymer.

I started this game a long time ago and I really enjoyed the dialogue, but I got stuck on a boss and just gave up.

In your opinion, is it worth playing this one to the end?

If you get the better equipment, most bosses are not a problem. No, I don’t think much of this game. There is no story that is engaging, and the play is too simple. Also, I tend not to like “materials” and “recipes” stuff, particularly here because there is so little you actually use. I agree with most of the internet comments that are fairly negative about the game. I did finish it and took lots of notes, but except for the final battle, I didn’t care for it. The pros:
    simple
    easy to get game money so you can always upgrade
    most bosses are easy
    the final post game boss is better than some, with the oddest battle I’ve ever fought

Spoiler title

decent interface that made movement around the map easy
    cons
    click on everything to find treasure, rather than visible chests, etc.
    too easy, no difficulty setting
    stock characters
    the “synchro” feature didn’t seem too useful to me
    configurations didn’t matter much until near the end
    you probably need to grind to get ready for the final boss, but perhaps not (if you can cause the condition in the spoiler to happen, maybe you can get by with a lower level, but I’m not certain about that)

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.