Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Chroma Quaternion Chroma Quaternion

This topic contains 51 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 month ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Hi All, I’m new to this site. Been playing this game for a couple of days now, and would like to know how to get “flying dog” role for Foure…  (I’m at the part where I think is near the end of the game @ a place called Avenir Zero -another dimension to save the 2 girls) … Your reply is greatly appreciated!! Thx!

Also I’ve been to the level 300, and 700 spot but the exp gain is small and not worth grinding, has anyone found a decent grinding spot for both exp and role pets?

2 of the later roles come in quests 11 & 13 (Elvus City) reward job roles, but I don’t remember if one of those is the flying dog role.

Grinding: as soon as you are strong enough to beat the (for example) 300 lev monsters on “expert” (or on “Hard”) with shortcut battles turned on, you can do very productive grinding if you get the one-step boots.  The 300 lev yields STR & VIT Flowers, and the 500 lev yields SPD and HP Flowers.  Use a drop pearl in the process.

An alternative, that doesn’t require the one-step boots, is just to be strong enough to survive the 3 consecutive battles with (shortcut battles turned on)  in the toughest dungeon you can handle on expert or hard.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

Is it just me, or the game is actually pretty long?

GauzeB
    Participant

One of those two quests, I think it was 11, was the flying dog role. As far as grinding, I personally didn’t use any of the marked islands, most of my grinding came in the 4 seasonal post-game dungeons. Do yourself a favor and get some neucan and ethical rings before you grind too heavily. They give +3 str/vit per level up and +3 int/spd per respectively. They have a minus too, but it’s worth while.

I have finished everything I could find at 17.5 hours which is about average for execreate I think. Some length to the game is dungeon walking and returns to the qs.

1. @1oldtymer have you found the area in the guide between land death and the arena?
    1oldtymer
    Participant

@gauzeb No, I haven’t done any exploring just yet.  I’m working on trying to beat M. Curie on Hard.  Just now looking through all the roles/skills to see which are best for her battle.  After that, I still need to finish the last part of the story, where I’m guessing the 40th role is to be found.  I’ve done all the quests, the 4 season dungeons, etc.

The seasonal dungeons aren’t as good for the drops for attributes (flowers), but do yield more EXP/RP than the others (at least seems that way to me).

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

So many roles I can’t even remember where they all are, but the expert ones are definitely the most important.. I just beat her on hard.. tho admittedly I just farmed jolie for stats and got expert roles to lvl 80.

I doubt I have the patience for expert so I’ll probably stop here. I know yhou’ll get it.

Edit: never mind, got her on expert.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  GauzeB.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Edit: never mind, got her on expert.

WOW!!  That is impressive–she is plenty tough.  I was hoping to use the same tactic I used in Ruinverse to populate my area with summoned monstesr so that she couldn’t land any in my territory.  But she goes first, so that didn’t work.  How did you achieve such a monumental victory?

Older, but not wiser

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I would love to have this game but it appears it will not work on my tablet. Can’t even download it from Google. 😣

GauzeB
    Participant

Stats. Lol. I got first turn, farsted ring works better than it looks. Summon the twins, perfect perform item, auto. Break auto when paralyze wears off and use what I think was break whistle? Auto some more, more whistle and I think I used 2 quadeity pouches when needed. Reupped the buffs a few times, would’ve done the summon again if I had more divine waters.

Honestly it was less complicated than I thought it would be. That twins summon was the key, it would’ve been easier if I had more waters.

But here’s the MCs stats and gearScreenshot_20201212-2333382

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Well, I was on the right track.  I use the twins, have Ark do the descent (the divine gauge remains half-filled), but I have only 1 divine waters.  I too use the Flattery Cape on Ark, and all my lapis are +999.  But your stats are way ahead of mine!

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

Divine Water is in the shop once you clear the game for circa 50 stones, so if you still have some remaining ones, you might consider purchasing them. @1oldtymer

Regarding the game, it is really badly optimised. I have a new tablet, and even them it was working like a slug (the MC walking even slower than a slug) until I changed some settings here and there. Now only the main menu loads very slowly while the game runs normally.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,891 Replies: 11,963