Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Chroma Quaternion Chroma Quaternion

This topic contains 51 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 month ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Divine Water is in the shop once you clear the game for circa 50 stones, so if you still have some remaining ones, you might consider purchasing them. @1oldtymer

Regarding the game, it is really badly optimised. I have a new tablet, and even them it was working like a slug (the MC walking even slower than a slug) until I changed some settings here and there. Now only the main menu loads very slowly while the game runs normally.

On my tablet ( plain older samsung tab A), with battles set at 3x, the game seems to run just fine. I turned off the effects, etc.

I used your tactic to extend Madame’s paralysis, and it worked, but with my stats, it took awhile to cut her down.  I’m not sure what I want to do next , but perhaps fill in all those undiscovered areas so that I can make a world map.  BTW, that is one gripe I have: I’d like to have the world map show up as an overlay so I don’t have to constantly click to reshow it while traveling.

I still have 1 more role to obtain, but I’m guessing that I need to complete fallen island to get it.  I might have missed it somewhere along the way. [EDIT UPDATE] I had the role all the time, but just hadn’t had it “activated.” Oh well, live and learn.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: had all the roles
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Using your strategy, @gauzeb, after a quick grind up of my stats, I defeated Madame Curie on expert using just 3 Blast Whistles and no divine waters.   Your discovery of keeping her paralyzed was really cool.

Strange game, in a way.  With all those roles and skills, and except for the passive skills, you don’t use ANY of them in the toughest battles!  And even then, just thinking about it, you probably don’t even need to refine the roles.  Just grind to get the equipment and the stats.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

Yup I agree which is why I let it auto for the most part. The upgrading roles benefits most after you’ve gotten whichever medal boosts damage based on upgrades. Well also the lvl 80 expert skill is the strongest attack for each. But this was my first expert difficulty top boss kill, so it must be one of the easier ones lol. I don’t have much patience for it normally.  Btw I’ve found all of the enemy guide areas if you’re missing any.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks for the offer about the guide areas.   I thought I’d make a world map to post, with areas identified, for other players.  Of course that means I have to travel around to the different areas, etc., but I guess that is ok.  So if you want to list the areas, or whatever, I’ll try to pinpoint them on a map and post an annotated map.

{EDIT UPDATE}

I’m missing area right after Zoitanatoss:Wint, and the area right after Land Death, and a big area at the very end (after Other), which I’m guessing is the Forgotten Cottage.

Oh, I don’t think this boss was an easy kill.  The trick is to find the strategy that makes it easy.  Now, there are some bosses that require nothing but long battles of attrition.  I don’t find that rewarding at all.  This Madame Curie was a good challenge.  For example, one might think that the lev 80 skills would be useful (I didn’t, even before you posted your tactics), or try other methods.  So some bosses require insight, while others just need resources and grinding.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

started the post game quests and noticed that I’m no longer getting a battle results screen – no xp/gold gain etc. They had an update and the timing was close I’m not sure if it was related. I’m wondering if anyone else has the same going on? I cant see any gear or roles that would prevent gaining.

AHhh…I just experienced the same thing, but I know what it is, at least in my case.  Recall that if the enemies you defeat are too weak compared to you (no explanation of how that is computed), you will not get a battle results screen, no any drops or stones!  Not a bug, and of course it doesn’t happen if you fight appropriately strong enemies.  Might not be what happend to you @gauzeb, but my guess is that is the answer.

Older, but not wiser

GauzeB
    Participant

Thanks for the offer about the guide areas.   I thought I’d make a world map to post, with areas identified, for other players.  Of course that means I have to travel around to the different areas, etc., but I guess that is ok.  So if you want to list the areas, or whatever, I’ll try to pinpoint them on a map and post an annotated map.

{EDIT UPDATE}

I’m missing area right after Zoitanatoss:Wint, and the area right after Land Death, and a big area at the very end (after Other)

Oh, I don’t think this boss was an easy kill.  The trick is to find the strategy that makes it easy.  Now, there are some bosses that require nothing but long battles of attrition.  I don’t find that rewarding at all.  This Madame Curie was a good challenge.  For example, one might think that the lev 80 skills would be useful (I didn’t, even before you posted your tactics), or try other methods.  So some bosses require insight, while others just need resources and grinding.

After zoit wint is primavera: the gazillion challenge with maidaime curie. After land death is sea death (usually named dead sea) located just SE of coast storehouse. And the very bottom area is the forgotten cottage. Would love to see a map, always helpful when I’m playing.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  GauzeB.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

started the post game quests and noticed that I’m no longer getting a battle results screen – no xp/gold gain etc. They had an update and the timing was close I’m not sure if it was related. I’m wondering if anyone else has the same going on? I cant see any gear or roles that would prevent gaining.

AHhh…I just experienced the same thing, but I know what it is, at least in my case.  Recall that if the enemies you defeat are too weak compared to you (no explanation of how that is computed), you will not get a battle results screen, no any drops or stones!  Not a bug, and of course it doesn’t happen if you fight appropriately strong enemies.  Might not be what happend to you @gauzeb, but my guess is that is the answer.

There is a bug, if you attempt jolie curie and “die” then choose return to map, you won’t get the results screen. At least I’ve been able to reproduce it several times. But at one point with the update I had to redownload a few files when I logged in, that may have affected it. Would be nice if you have time to test that.

And you should always get a results screen, even now at my level I get some result from mobs around the starter town.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks for areas.  I’ll try to make up a map so I can post it.  I just have to backtrack a little bit to pinpoint the locations (well, not for “sea”).

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Well, I didn’t recently die from Madame, but I did get the same symptom you reported when I fought battles against weak enemies.  No results screen, etc.  I then immediately went to tough enemies, and result screen showed, and I didn’t do any reloads, etc.  So that must be a bug, but perhaps not related to Madame.

Older, but not wiser

GauzeB
    Participant

Madam isn’t the issue, it’s jolie in the other room that causes the bug.

Downstairs primavera city arena

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  GauzeB.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,891 Replies: 11,963