Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Chroma Quaternion Chroma Quaternion

This topic contains 51 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 month ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Ah, if it the chinchilla supposedly Jolie in the basement, I  fought her many times, but never lost.  Certainly I had the symptom you documented.

Older, but not wiser

Salty_Boi
    Participant

Can anyone tell me the location Quest 6? I’m still looking for it. I’m at where I need to sail to the south-western island as of now.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Can anyone tell me the location Quest 6? I’m still looking for it. I’m at where I need to sail to the south-western island as of now.

Find the “suspicious Pot-Seller” in Link Port for quest #6

Older, but not wiser

Dmlsys23
    Participant

Happy to help friends!  Anyone with the Jolie bug- fight in the regular arena.  I did easy bronze mode.  It cleared the bug!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Dmlsys23
    Participant

I’d like to know!

Nevermind, found it in Elvust City via Quest….11 I think.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Dmlsys23.
    GauzeB
    Participant

Can confirm as @dmlsys23 said.. even tho kemco support saying the last update would fix the bug, I can still recreate it. But a fight through the arena and things go back to normal. Great catch and very helpful solution for anyone who stumbles on it with no save to reload.

Kregg
    Participant

Can you tell me where can I find quest no.5?

Suppp

3beez
    Participant

Subquest 5 is at the Coastal Storehouse.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Starr
    Participant

Where can i get the seawater? For those 3 rocks in sea path

Woot woot

1oldtymer
    Participant

@gauzeb in post #39915 gave the answer to this problem (I had the same difficulty):

Its the second screen of the sea path, you tripped on it when you first got there. Then yes you have to walk to the water and there to the end.

<hr />

Bump into that rock on the second screen (see above) to get the container, and then you can get the seawater that is in that same dungeon.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,891 Replies: 11,963