Has anyone played Chroma Squad?

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Tactical RPGs Chroma Squad Has anyone played Chroma Squad?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ve had this game on my Steam wishlist for awhile, as one I might try someday if it’s on a good sale (It’s $15 on Steam but reviews are overwhelmingly positive.)

So now, Bandai Namco has released a mobile version for $5:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.google.chromasquad

On Steam the developer is Behold Studios, but I’m figuring Bandai Namco just bought the rights to publish it on mobile, and it’s still the exact same game? I don’t know how all that works though, so I could be mistaken…

Anyway I’m thinking about trying the mobile version, so if I do I’ll let peeps know what I think of it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .

Zherk01
    Participant

I saw an article about this a couple of weeks ago and was ready to drop the money buuuuuuuuut it wasn’t available on my country when I went to playstore(still isn’t). That’s not nice, not nice at all, Bandai.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think I’m gonna buy it next week. I’m currently replaying Dark Seven, trying to finish the Tower of Trials.

I’ll try to post a bit about Chroma Squad once I’m a few hours into it.

Zherk01
    Participant

I’ll wait for that and if your opinion is positive then I might jump to the Steam version.

Anyway, Kairosoft actually have a funny but cool game about powerrangers: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.fight_en

Its free but unlike the other cool paid games from Kairosoft that one needs internet connection.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Nemomon
    Participant

Maybe it is just me, so forgive me if I’m being rude, but isn’t this game just a pixel Power Rangers? If yes, I think You will be better by playing the Power Rangers on NES, looked much better. Though, I have never heard about or seen the Chroma Squad (but played the Power Rangers on NES), so I might be wrong.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed response. I just bought the game last night but I might not start it until Sunday, when it’s supposed to be too hot to go outdoors…

Anyway to Nemomon’s question, my understanding is that Chroma Squad makes fun of Power Rangers, so it’s not a game “about them” per se. I’ll know more once I’m actually into the game.

Also, I don’t have a Nintendo. đŸ˜­

Anyway I’ll let you guys know what I think as soon as I’m a couple hours into it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.