Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf This game is just FUN!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 4 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay, so I finally got around to starting this game over the weekend. First of all, I have to say this has probably one of the BEST opening sequences of any Kemco game. I won’t go into detail – but the Imperial army basically annihilates an entire village. (Don’t worry, that doesn’t really give anything away.)

What’s really cool about this game is that you can use a tank in (most) battles – and you can repair the tank, and recharge its energy, in battle! It’s also got job classes for your characters, and when you use the tank your class level won’t increase, so you have to save it for the really tough encounters, but it’s totally awesome.

There are also sub missions (which you don’t have to complete). From what I can tell, some or possibly all of the sub missions give different rewards, depending on how well you complete the mission (I’ve received Chrome Wolf ranking from +1 up to +3, all depending on how well I do on the mission).

Also, the dialogue and the plot are both very well done (well, so far anyway; I’ve only played about 5 hours).

But that’s the best part about this game – I picked it up on Saturday afternoon thinking “well, I’ll play for a little bit,” and over the weekend I played for over 5 hours! Time certainly does fly when you’re having fun…

All your base are

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Almost forgot – you also earn Chrome Wolf Points (for the IAP Shop) for every battle you win. (Or you can buy the points with real money.)

All your base are

Azyleo

This is a very good and fun game. Its challenging aswell especially the Tank Battles.

SPOILER THOUGH

A Bit of warning from my side. At the end of the game you will have a flying tank boss fight( Two Times. Yes Two Times ) and that boss fight is very hard and if you die even on one boss battle, you will have to redo the whole two boss fight again. So What I want to tell you is to save your Chrome Wolf Points till the very end( Absolutely do not use them) and use them to buy the tank’s ultimate weapon.
    I am saying this because I wasn’t able to beat the boss. Never!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up; I will save my points!

All your base are

Azyleo

Oh and when You Finish The Game, Can You Please Tell Me The Ending ( You Can Just Use SPOILER WARNING sign though ) because my Friend said that the ending was unexpectedly good ( And He Didnt tell me the ending )

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ll do that. One thing for anyone who’s following this thread:

There’s no tank weapon in the Points shop, but there is one that you can buy for 10 Dog Tags. I’m assuming this is the ultimate tank weapon you’re talking about?

All your base are

Azyleo

Oh so it was the Dog Tags one( I kinda forgot whether it where CWP or Dog Tags) but when you mentioned dog tags, I kinda remembered that there is also a tank armor for 25 dog tags( Im pretty sure there was a tank armor in that section) anyways yes thats the one I am talking about ( Its Weapon Will really make the boss fight a hell of a lot easier)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey Azyleo,

I finally made some more progress in Chrome Wolf, and I think I beat the two battles you were talking about… I had to fight against two planes (two fights in a row), and it took FOREVER! I literally got off one attack, then spent the next 8 to 10 turns Charging my tank, Repairing my tank, Charging my tank, Repairing my tank, etc., then one attack, then Charge, Repair, Charge, Repair – for both battles.

For anyone following along:

Buy the tank weapon that costs 10 Dog Tags. Get the best armor, engine, etc. that you can. After that it’s a matter of being extremely patient. I NEVER attacked unless my Energy was over 75%, and my Health was over 1000-1100. This literally meant I would sometimes spend 5 minutes just charging and repairing my tank, just to get off ONE SHOT against the enemy, and then do the whole thing over again for another 5 minutes.

It took me over six tries to beat these battles, because I would keep getting impatient and think “It’s okay I can attack twice in a row.” But no; I couldn’t. :dry:

Mind you, I often times do NOT have the best strategy, so someone else may have found a better tank set up that made this battle easier. For me this battle was INSANE. (Like worse than fighting Apocalypse in Alphadia.)

Anyway, after the battle you end up inside Regalia, and then there’s quite a bit of game after that (as in, a whole additional mission).

So, where did you leave off in the game? I’ll tell you everything you want to know (once I have completed it); I just need to know how much information you need.

All your base are

Azyleo

Its a good thing I told you to save your dog tags B)
    Yeah the Two Simultaneous Plane Battles are the ones I am talking about(I actually Wasted My Dog tags thats why I was never able to beat them XD). That boss fight was so annoying though.

I left the game at the two plane battles because I had ENOUGH of the game.You dont know how many tries it took me just to end in failure XD. Anyways please tell me what happens after the two plane boss battles till the end

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay I’ll start a new topic just called “SPOILER” and I’ll fill you in on what happens. The plane battle is at the start of Mission 11, and I’m now on Mission 12 – and I think Mission 12 will be the last one but I guess we’ll find out soon enough…

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 909 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,941 Replies: 12,056