Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf New Game Plus?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Last week I beat Chrome Wolf, and after the credits you can save your data and start over from the beginning with all your current equipment and Class ranks (but you go back to level 1 as far as experience is concerned.)

It seemed like the game said something about some parts of the story might be different but I wasn’t really sure. Has anyone played New Game plus on Chrome Wolf? Is the ending different (cause if it’s not, I personally don’t see the point in playing all over again.)

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Azyleo

Maybe its like Kresia. New scenes get unlocked. Alternate or Real Ending. Behind the scenes for Allies or Some new choices.

allenwalkerint
    Participant

really, we get new ending? actually anyone try new game plus untill new end….
    i kind like “totally good ending” game…..
    if yes i try it again…..

Azyleo

Well I For one Don’t have the game, however MSG Commander Has It. Most newgame+ however do the things I Listed above.

allenwalkerint
    Participant

so still guessing……

btw, thanks for reply….

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi allenwalkerint,

Honestly, I haven’t played through the second time so I don’t know if anything’s different. I may get around to it after I beat Justice Chronicles (when I need a break from making maps…)

If I get to the “new game” end and it’s different, I will let you know – but I might not accomplish this until like next month; too many other things competing for my attention right now.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,538 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,215 Replies: 8,241