I just finished the game (Spoilers)

Written by Alfieri

Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf I just finished the game (Spoilers)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alfieri Alfieri 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

This game is truly awesome. I had a blast playing this game, I mean story and dialogue are just perfect. I hated that ending though. I don’t like sad endings but I understand this was how it had to happen. I thank a lot to this site since I saw a recommendation to play this game and I happen to had purchased this game a while ago for like $1 so I gave this a try. I almost have a perfect file. This is what I had at the end:
    – Level 99 with all characters
    – Mastered all classes and elements with all characters
    – Got the 5 Best weapons with the blacksmith in Treca Village (there are 5 ores in the game for this)
    – Got 3 of the best armor in the game. (Sadly there are only 3 in the game)
    – Got at least 1 of every accessory in the game.
    – Got the best equipment for the tank
    – Had 99 items from all not CWP shop exclusive items (i.e Ultimate Ration)
    – Found all enemies in the game and almost completed all their item entries. I missed drops and steals from bosses at the very start of the game and the aerial battles because I could not find a way to use Fortune Disks to guarantee their drops.

However, I am very surprised that this game has NG+. Is there something different? I will go through the game a second time and will try to do the following:
    – Complete item drops from all enemies in the game. The last 2 aerial battles will be a pain. However, I am only missing a couple of items. I got almost all rare items from those battles during my first playthrough. If anyone knows how to use items in these battles (Fortune disk) please let me know!
    – Get other 2 best armors for my remaining characters.
    – There was a sub-mission where I had to try to rescue some hostages but at the end they end up killed. Since I wanted the experience and drop items from vigilant guards I battled all of them. I would like to know if I complete the mission without being spotted, they could be saved.
    – Try to find out if there is a different ending. If anyone knows, please tell me!

I also found that there are 3 bugged items: Spirit Powder, Fairy Wings and Angel Tear. According to their description they recover certain % of HP and I could not make them work neither in the menu or during battles.

Please if anyone wants to discuss something or give me some information that I may be missing, don’t hesitate to do it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

I would really like to see if anything changes in NG+. Neither me nor MSG have played the NG+ mode, so we wanted to know if anything changes. If anything does change, then please let us know lol. This game was a master piece.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome!

If you’re the type to make lists, tables, notes etc. while you play through, let me know; I’d love to have skill lists and an enemy list for this game (although as I recall it’s quite difficult to tell which skill belongs to which class…)

I agree that I usually don’t like sad endings, but once you enter the final location it’s pretty obvious there’s only one way for the story to end. And in this game, it honestly is the perfect ending.

I’m glad you enjoyed it, and I look forward to hearing about the new game+.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Searinox119
    Searinox119
    Participant

There’s no NG+, just so you know. It’s the same game. Well, skills and equipment carry through and all… but no plot changes.

Also, I think Spirit Powder, Fairy Wings etc. were revive items (i.e. use on dead members).

And there’s no way to use Fortune Disks or any items in the aerial battles. Sorry.

Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

Thank you for your post Serinox, it is good to know that.

MSG, in fact I do. However, in the case of skill this will be impossible for me to do since all skills are carried over in NG+. However, I could help with the monster list, whenever I start with the game again.

In an off-topic note I have a very detailed spreadsheet of Alphadia Genesis that I would like to share. Just keep in mind that I did it for the WiiU version and I don’t know how different is for the mobile or PC versions. I originally shared it in gamefaqs and I am not sure how to share it here. I could upload it somewhere, please let me know.

Searinox119
    Participant
    Spoiler title
    Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

This is great Searinox119, I think I may end writing a spreadsheet with all information available on this game. Can I use your information to build it? I will give you all credit for this.

Searinox119
    Participant

Sure, I don’t mind at all. If there’s anything else you want to know, I’m willing to help.
    By the way, I apparently missed one entry in the list above. I already edited it in, but just in case you copied the list to your computer for convenience or something along these lines – Rank 1 Support learns Snipe.

Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

Thank you for letting me know!

Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

Hello Guys. I just wanted to let you know I am still working in the spreadsheet for this game. This has been taking me a lot more than I anticipated due to RL stuff. I just started the Imperial Palace. BTW I found an interesting bug in one of the chest in central park while going through NG+. When trying to open a chest in the Central Park I get a message: Found “Power Save Device”, but cannot hold any more.

There is no item named like that in the game, I already tried selling ALL my Items, weapons, accessories and armors and I still get this message. I am thinking this was a Dog Tag during the first playthrough but somehow it is bugged in NG+. I cannot confirm this, though. I also tried exchanging all my Dog Tags and I still get this message. I am attaching a picture as reference. If anyone knows what was in this chest, please let me know!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.