Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf I just finished the game (Spoilers)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alfieri 3 months ago.

@alfieri: There… actually is a “Power Save Device” item in the game.
    …well, not really an item. It’s a tank part.

Alfieri
    Participant

@alfieri: There… actually is a “Power Save Device” item in the game.
    …well, not really an item. It’s a tank part.

Thank you! That explains a lot. Since I cannot get rid of the one I have I cannot get the chest in NG+. I expect this will be the same situation for all Tank parts located in treasure chest.

Alfieri
    Participant

Hi there! I have been absent for a while due to hard stuff that happened in my life and those around me. But in any case, I just wanted to let you know why I haven’t finished my compilation spreadsheet for this game. I was about to complete it, I was missing just the last optional area (the one full of lemmings creatures) and the last area of the game. However, I took a break from completing that last optional area, since the first time I completed it, I felt it was very long, boring and confusing. One month later, the tablet of my wife where I was playing the game broke due to a failure on the logic board of the Tablet. This happened around September of last year. I did not want to give an incomplete file, however, this week I found someone that could sell me a logic board from the exact model of the Tablet I was using.

I will try to repair it and see if I can continue with my playthrough. I hope I can finish this and will let you know. If I cannot repair it or my file is unusable, I will still give my spreadsheet, even if I could not finish it, just in case I can be useful for those interested in the game.

If anyone know how I can create a backup of my game file, please educate me. It may be stored in the SD card what was inside my Tablet and I may still be able to recover it.

Thank you!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965