Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf Ancient Metal help???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alfieri 2 weeks ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

I am at mission 10 or 11 rather I just got 10 dog tags to get the ultimate tank gun but now finishing job classes however i can’t find any ancient metal plz help I tried using the spreadsheet for this game posted here but it confused me all to hell so any help would be great thnx

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

Alfieri
    Participant

@pyskosocialpanda666

Hello there, I prepared the Spreadsheet. I am sorry the Spreadsheet confused you. The 5 Ancient Metals are located in the following areas:

• Ancient Ruins. This is a CWP Dungeon, which means you need to buy an item from the CWP shop to be able to access it. In this case you need the Ancient Key. After getting this item talk to the quest giver and in the submissions, the submission 08 should be active, so you can access this dungeon.
    • Chimera Lab. This also a CWP Dungeon. Same as before, buy the Master ID from the CWP shop and accept Submission 09.
    • Island Cave. Again, this a CWP Dungeon. Get Classified Document  from the CWP shop and accept Submission 10.
    • Skyfort Regalia. This is dungeon almost at the end of the game. After you defeat the boss at end this area is closed forever, any item not obtained is missed. You need to go through NG+ to get it again.
    • Lemming Castle. This is an optional dungeon. This is unlocked after arriving to Treca Village for the 2nd time (Flying Tank required). Talk to one of the villagers there to be able to accept Submission 07.

I hope this helps.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521