Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf Sub Mission 07 Help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 day ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

I’m totally lost in that damn castle it’s driving me crazy I can’t figure it out there are so many teleport things I can’t get through and it’s been a few years since I’ve done this game so I’m rusty on this sub mission so if anyone could lend me a hand I would appreciate it tremendously thanks

Plus this is probably a dumb question but if I teleport out of the castle do the switches in the castle reset? Like the one that goes from blue to red & visa versa??

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Sabin624.
    Alfieri
    Participant

@pyskosocialpanda666

Hello again. No, doors do not reset. The dungeon is a freaking maze. You should take notes and make simple maps to ensure you are covering it all, ensure to mark which portals are connected. Sorry to not being able to help you more, since I lost my game file. I know it is very confusing, and involves a lot of backtracking inside the castle, but you can do it!

Sabin624
    Participant

I’m still stuck I’ve tried everything I can and still no avail I cannot for the life of me figure it out but tbh… you did a great job with the spreadsheet tho my problem with it was my cell phone lol but it did help to a degree so I appreciate all your efforts @msg-commander can you give me some tips perhaps on this area

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Sabin624.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

@pyskosocialpanda666, So sorry I didn’t see this sooner! May has been a crazy month for me and I’m just now getting caught up on old forum posts…

Sadly I don’t have much advice to offer, other than what @alfieri already posted… When I did this mission I just grabbed some computer paper and drew a bunch of rectangles to represent each room. Then I’d mark one teleporter “A”, step on it, figure out which room I’m in now, and mark that end of the teleporter “A.” And so on throughout the dungeon. It’s a PAIN, but it was the only way I could get through it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521