Forums Kemco Games Magitec Chrome Wolf Right in the feels……

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 5 years ago.

Azyleo

I Never had the time to complete the game, since I was focused on the new releases and such, totally forgot the game to the point thought that I had completed it…… well now I have finally finished it and have to say:

Darn you Hit-Point, you made me cry manly tears *Sniff*

Anyways, a really superb game…… this is really the first game I have played from Kemco, which has really Hit(Point) me. The Story, the characters, the game itself was very memorable. No Exe-Create game will ever beat this in my eyes. Never have I seen, such human characters in an RPG. The characters, really have a background story which relates to why they are soldiers ( Its a good thing, and not your typical characters, who join willy-nilly to be heroes, they have their flaws, and are their because of what happened to them ) which I think no Kemco game has till now ( Except this )
    They say that the ending makes or breaks the story. This game truly made it. The build up to the ending was so awesome and the final moments where really great. I never thought that Kemco might pull this off, but they did, along with the fact that the final dungeon had such a music which made great impact on the ending greatly.

Whoever wants to play this game, let me tell you; the game has a Tragic Ending , and is based on war , which really did the ending Justice.
    Also do not be fazed by the silly “Unicornion” thing, and the graphics. Just play the game and you will not regret it.

Level at which game beaten: 99
    Total Time Elapsed: 19 Hours
    Total Time Elapsed in NG+: None, will playthrough it again.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, the fact that you’re playing the New Game+ speaks volumes.

I agree though, this game really has an amazing story and great characters that you can’t help but fall in love with. And the ending… as soon as you enter the last dungeon, you kind of know it has to end that way, but the whole time you’re hoping, maybe, just maybe… and then, it happens, and you know… it had to be.

(BTW, for any lurkers, if you decide to play this game, pay attention to the other topics for it here in the forum. There’s info that will literally save your bacon in one of the hardest boss battles in the game.)

All your base are

Azyleo

Yeah, I will play through the NG+ , and this game deserves a 9/10 ( A Pure 9/10 is different than the ones I have given to some New Exe-Create games)

This is really the first game, I wanted a true ending, that Exe-Create gives, but the way it ended, I knew that this was the only way.

Lurkers, even though the game looks like it was made in RPG Maker ( which it does, no doubt ), the game itself does not play so like that. It is very┬ádifferent( I have beaten the game with all 4 bonus dungeons, and didn’t buy any IAP(which I don’t though)) from other kemco games. The reviews on the other sites also made me skeptical to try Chrome Wolf, but my worries proved to unfounded.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

The other one you should put in your Play list is Eclipse of Illusion. Basic game play is similar to Symphony of Eternity, only with job classes, and also has “summon armor” which is sort of like a transform ability.

Also you can earn points to unlock a 5th character who just happens to be the awesomest maid ever!

Seriously you won’t regret playing this one

All your base are

Azyleo

I actually bought the game after finishing chrome wolf. So far so good. Just got Raya her Robot.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I actually bought the game after finishing chrome wolf. So far so good. Just got Raya her Robot.

Oh sweet you’re just behind me. ­čść

I finally got a smartphone last week (so I now I know what the site looks like on multiple devices!!!!!!!)

I’m replaying Eclipse of Illusion on my phone, and it actually works pretty well (some games, I still prefer my 7″ tablet, but on a Samsung S5, Illusion works well.)

Pay attention to Achievements in the game, when you get one to 100% you get free EIP points. Also be sure to do all side quests – if you finish them all then you get free access to a “special” weapon shop at the end of the game…

(And meanwhile, enjoy… it’s nowhere near as dramatic as Chrome Wolf, but still, I love this game.)

All your base are

Azyleo

The game isnt dramatic, however the Characters( Even though the dialogues are short ) are actually quite better than there usual ones.

Also , its good to see that all the things they introduced are coming into play and the Cult of Arshedd is quite indulging as well. Its great to see when the characters are in a quarrel of what is right and wrong. What they are doing is completely wrong, but at the same time, what they are doing is completely justified, and you cant help but see that how the two choice impact them.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah in this game they do a really good job of exploring the character’s motivations, and actually deal with some pretty heavy philosophical concepts (but all in a light, entertaining manner, where instead of telling you, the player, what to think, it actually encourages you to think about it for yourself.)

They did a similar sort of thing with Symphony of Eternity but I think in Eclipse of Illusion they did it better. Anyway both games are thoroughly enjoyable (though most battles are a bit on the easy side), and like Chrome Wolf, the stories are well above what we’re seeing today with Asdivine, Revenant, etc.

In the older games, often the story keeps me wanting to play more. But in Asdivine especially, it seems like the main motivation isn’t the story, but unlocking higher level skills are finding strategies for the bonus arena or crafting really awesome weapons, and while I like all that stuff, I personally think the story should always come first. But still they’re all worth playing, at least once.

All your base are

Azyleo

Absolutely. This just leads me to believe that previous kemco games had a much better dialogue, characterization, script and scenes.

Asdivine and other new games although have great dialogue, the characters and the story don’t leave a solid punch.
    In Previous game, kemco also took some risks in the story, which in all honesty feels very refreshing.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 909 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,941 Replies: 12,056