Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Chronus Arc Class Changing Questions and the Attainment Class

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saraiva 6 months ago.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Why is the forums squishing my paragraphs, @msg-commander?

dewfunk
    Participant

So After getting one of the attainment book apparently the hidden class is already open as an option , so can I actually change to that hidden class without having to study all of the previous four class?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, I’m not sure how it happened, but I can tell you what happened:

When I went in to edit the post in question, and looked at with the Text Editor, every paragraph and every empty line were wrapped in <div> tags. Like, there were two lines of <div></div> in between each paragraph. And I’m guessing I’ve got the site’s CSS set so that the default padding and margin for div tags is zero. (Meaning there would be no space between them, and why your paragraphs were all squished together like that.)

Removing the div tags fixed the formatting – but I have no idea how they got in there. How did you compose that message? Did you write it in the editor, copy and paste from somewhere else? Did you write it on pc, tablet, or phone? The more you can tell me the better odds I have of figuring out if it was something I did, or something you did. Without knowing that, I can’t tell you how to prevent it happening again.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

J. D. Guy
    Participant

So After getting one of the attainment book apparently the hidden class is already open as an option , so can I actually change to that hidden class without having to study all of the previous four class?

That is correct. The part in the Walkthrough section that says otherwise is wrong on that front. You just need a Book of Attainment and to be at Level 30 or higher.

Well, I’m not sure how it happened, but I can tell you what happened: When I went in to edit the post in question, and looked at with the Text Editor, every paragraph and every empty line were wrapped in

tags. Like, there were two lines of

in between each paragraph. And I’m guessing I’ve got the site’s CSS set so that the default padding and margin for div tags is zero. (Meaning there would be no space between them, and why your paragraphs were all squished together like that.) Removing the div tags fixed the formatting – but I have no idea how they got in there. How did you compose that message? Did you write it in the editor, copy and paste from somewhere else? Did you write it on pc, tablet, or phone? The more you can tell me the better odds I have of figuring out if it was something I did, or something you did. Without knowing that, I can’t tell you how to prevent it happening again.

Thinking on it, yeah, I did write part of it on this forum’s post editor, in-between classes at school on a computer, and, since my time was limited there, I pasted what I wrote up to that point as a draft on my email, and re-copied/pasted it back here when I got home.

Not sure how or why it added those tags, but that’s probably it. My bad. 🙂

dewfunk
    Participant

That is correct. The part in the Walkthrough section that says otherwise is wrong on that front. You just need a Book of Attainment and to be at Level 30 or higher.

Thanks again for the info, kinda have to confirm it, but I still did try to master other class for the skills though I’m not too sure the cleric one is that useful once you have one or two mastering it.

Anyway, I don’t know whether anyone knows it already, but apparently you can also get the book of attainment after beating that dragon boss in ancient underground path, though it’s kind of random I think since I just got it after beating him for the fifth or sixth time :p

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Thanks again for the info, kinda have to confirm it, but I still did try to master other class for the skills though I’m not too sure the cleric one is that useful once you have one or two mastering it.

Anyway, I don’t know whether anyone knows it already, but apparently you can also get the book of attainment after beating that dragon boss in ancient underground path, though it’s kind of random I think since I just got it after beating him for the fifth or sixth time :p

I’ve heard tale, but of the 3 or 4 times I beat it, I didn’t get one. Nice to have confirmation. 🙂

The ability to heal or revive with any character in a pinch is useful, though, especially depending on how you choose to distribute techniques.

dewfunk
    Participant

I’ve heard tale, but of the 3 or 4 times I beat it, I didn’t get one. Nice to have confirmation. 🙂 The ability to heal or revive with any character in a pinch is useful, though, especially depending on how you choose to distribute techniques.

ah so there’s already a tale about it, well i guess some luck might also got to do with it, I didn’t expect to get something aside from huge exp, but hey I get one.

Oh yes you’re right, I think I kind of mixed up the healing (cleric) with assistant lol, I meant the one which skills are mostly support magic. the healing is cool indeed, just like you said about technique distribution I got one my character spamming magic every turn and heal or just casting destructive magic on opponent every turn is just cool. Basically what help me win many of those dragon boss fight

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Oh yes you’re right, I think I kind of mixed up the healing (cleric) with assistant lol, I meant the one which skills are mostly support magic. the healing is cool indeed, just like you said about technique distribution I got one my character spamming magic every turn and heal or just casting destructive magic on opponent every turn is just cool. Basically what help me win many of those dragon boss fight

You can probably make due with one or two characters having mastered the support class, to provide buff to the whole part, which is useful in managing boss fights. Just me aware that the Attack and Magic Attack boosting Spells are in separate classes.

dewfunk
    Participant

well, i decided to just have all my characters mastered the class available since I do have three attainment book before that end game battle against Milka which I already won anyway. So is there anything new if we play from the beginning? Since I got all my characters on their hidden class, i kinda think whether any new enemies will appear?

J. D. Guy
    Participant

well, i decided to just have all my characters mastered the class available since I do have three attainment book before that end game battle against Milka which I already won anyway. So is there anything new if we play from the beginning? Since I got all my characters on their hidden class, i kinda think whether any new enemies will appear?

So you beat both the final boss and the post-game Milka?

In that case, I’m don’t believe there are, I don’t think. Although you could try and see if you can win that one fight mid-game that was unwinnable? I need to try that myself, actually.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,471 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,136