Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Chronus Arc Class Changing Questions and the Attainment Class

This topic contains 36 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 hour ago.

dewfunk
    Participant

Yes, I already beaten both boss along with the post game Milka twice . The second Milka was probably the toughest one though having three characters on their hidden class especially since my loka was already at level 84 makes it kinda smooth. Teth was actually harder to fight that the Galburz, which is kinda of odd lol

Ah yes, that mid game where we were supposed to lose. Is it possible to win though? I never re-tried game fights where we were supposed to lose :p. I guess I will give it a try, I though there will be some extra stories after that post game Milka fights or if we start over from the beginning .

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Yes, I already beaten both boss along with the post game Milka twice . The second Milka was probably the toughest one though having three characters on their hidden class especially since my loka was already at level 84 makes it kinda smooth. Teth was actually harder to fight that the Galburz, which is kinda of odd lol Ah yes, that mid game where we were supposed to lose. Is it possible to win though? I never re-tried game fights where we were supposed to lose :p. I guess I will give it a try, I though there will be some extra stories after that post game Milka fights or if we start over from the beginning .

Most games with some form of a New Game+ feature allows you to be storyline battles you’re supposed to loose the first time around, though whether there’re any differences outside personal satisfaction depends.

Once more, not sure if there’s anything to do after the Milka bonus fights postgame, even if you can wander around freely, other than the Ancient Underground Pathway, which is breeze if you’ve already conquered Milka.

dewfunk
    Participant

It’s a bit late, but I thought I share that I did play the new game plus and up to that battle you told me, you’re right we can beat tenth for that first encounter at Milka’s villa where we supposed to lose. It doesn’t really changed any plot obviously, just maybe slightly different dialogues after I beat him. It was not a hard battle actually, just slightly long. I can’t remember whether I got something from that battle though lol  , I’m simply bad at remembering details at times.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

It’s a bit late, but I thought I share that I did play the new game plus and up to that battle you told me, you’re right we can beat tenth for that first encounter at Milka’s villa where we supposed to lose. It doesn’t really changed any plot obviously, just maybe slightly different dialogues after I beat him. It was not a hard battle actually, just slightly long. I can’t remember whether I got something from that battle though lol , I’m simply bad at remembering details at times.

Good to hear he is beatable there. 🙂 I do wonder what he might drop, though.

Saraiva
    Participant

King Milka is such a  charismatic villain

🙂

DrHambone
    Participant

Having a hard time getting that second Book of Attainment in the final dungeon. Help?

1oldtymer
    Participant

Double check page 3 of this topic, where there is some detail, including the following:

From old (unverified notes):
    1. Underground Path – go left at start; behind block puzzle.
    May be guarded by the Knight’s Soul late in the game.

2. Galbure’s Tower – B5F side passage

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,649 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,270 Replies: 8,488