Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Chronus Arc Quest List?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 2 weeks ago.

The Pants Party
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I have recently got into Kemco games due to the ports releasing on Xbox One. The forums here have been a huge help in completing them and earning all the achievements, so thanks to everyone who has contributed!

Chronus Arc will be the next release on October 10th and I was doing research ahead of time. Does anyone have a quest list? The achievements are basically all tied to completing the side and story quests. I doubt any side quests are missable since none of the previous games had missables, but those were all EXE Create games and sometimes different developers have different philosophies on that sort of thing.

Thanks. 🙂

Alan

3beez
    Participant

I don’t think any are missable, but if memory serves, there is a lot of revisiting towns to get new quests. I think I’ve got them all, but they are in spreadsheet format. I’ll see if I remember how to add them to the walkthrough area.

EDIT: Done!

Chronus Arc Quest List

Haven’t done proofreading yet, so if anyone spots errors or typos, let me know.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  3beez.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    The Pants Party
    Participant

That’s a good starting spot for me, thanks! As long as none are missable I can just enjoy the game and keep checking for new stuff to do.  🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Overdrive
    Participant

As a side question, I’ve beaten the game (not the post-game, as the boss seemed a bit tough for me at the time and I didn’t feel like grinding or IAP-ing a book to get my third character the super-class) and did the majority of the quests, but never was able to find those three dragons of legend. Do you have to backtrack through old dungeons to find them or are they in a specific place? I mean, I doubt I’d go back to the game to fight them, but I am a bit curious as to where they’re hidden, since there weren’t any clues given when I got the quests and the only big dragon enemy (ie: not the wandering monster encounters) I found in the game was the one at the end of the one IAP dungeon.

3beez
    Participant

If I remember correctly, you have to complete all the other quests (1-42, maybe. possibly, possibly not) before those will show up on the list of quests. But you do have to go back to Elda Tower (Crimson Dragon), Leviathan Cave (Azure Dragon), and the Forest of Trials (Gold Dragon) to battle them after you accept the quest.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  3beez.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Overdrive
    Participant

That’s kind of what I thought when they didn’t pop up in the final dungeon or in the IAP monsters-n-materials cave, but I was starting to feel a bit of burnout and didn’t want to mar my overall very positive experience with the game by looking all over creation for enemies that I had no idea where to find.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364