Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Chronus Arc BGM/Sound Collection and Stat Maxing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 month ago.

ennuigamer
    Participant

I know it’s an odd combination but I didn’t want to make too many topics here. I’m surprised that there’s no Collections checklist in one spot anywhere for everything. I’m trying to fill out the rest of the BGM collection and am only missing 14 & 15 (between “No Retreat!” and “All Praise King Milka!”). Can anyone help me locate these two BGMs?

Also, even though it’s not really necessary to max out stats in this game, what would be the best way to do so if anyone wanted to? Using Books of Attainment/Discipline and resetting back to lvl 1 after power leveling or collecting and using Fruit items? Has anyone here actually tried doing this?

If it helps, I’m playing the PS4 version and not the mobile one.

Update: I found the last two BGMs myself. I just haven’t bothered to beat the game yet! lol

#14 “An Exhausted Spirit” (beat the final boss,

Spoiler
    Monster Galbure in the Gates of Time

)
    #15 “Welcome Back!” (beat the epilogue boss,

Spoiler
    Monster King Milka

)

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  ennuigamer. Reason: I answered my own question!
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Do you have notes such that you could include where to get the rest of them? (Or are the rest of them fairly easy to find?)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

ennuigamer
    Participant

I found the rest of them while playing using the guides that are already here. I would make it a point to check all the barrels and such in towns but I did miss a few here and there at first.

If you’d like, I can start a new game and log the locations of all the BGMs. I would have to wait until I get my PS4 fixed because I broke it while cleaning out the inside of dust.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s your call; I’d say if you do find yourself playing the game again, it would be helpful to record that information. But I wouldn’t go out of my way to do it (especially if there’s other games already on your play list…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,515 Replies: 10,112