Lemming Tower (IAP)

Written by 1oldtymer

Forums Kemco Games Magitec Covenant of Solitude Lemming Tower (IAP)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

OK, LemmytheLenny has posted a terrific description of the IAP dungeons (in the Peanut Gallery). I think he is correct that the CIA would find these first rate additions to “enhanced interrogation” techniques.

Hey Lemmy, or anybody, how do I get past the 10th floor in the Lemming Tower? I thought maybe there was another entrance from the 9th floor, as I can’t see any path on 10 that gets through the arrows. But I didn’t see anything on 9.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Can you describe and send a picture of the florr you’re on now?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1oldtymer
    Participant

1oth floor with all the arrows–here is a screenshot

Screenshot_20170415-133143

Older, but not wiser

Attachments:

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Oh son of a…. Ok if I recall correctly, I had to start from one of the top pathways while keeping in mind whic h square i wanted to be on. So if anything, i’d work my way backwards from the end to where I should be going. I remmber that you have to start at one of the top squares and then go down from there.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

3 or more cheers for Lemmy!! That was just the hint I needed==I made it to floor 11, so maybe in the next few days I can make it to 15 and fight the big bad boss. Thanks so much.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

OK, victory at the top of the Lemming Tower. Whew, these two lemmings were tougher than the boss battle in the Abyss of Memory. I moved my two weakest character to the back row, and that helped a lot.

Older, but not wiser

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.