Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Cross Hearts Arcadia Does anyone play this game?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 3 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I like it, it is okay. You can collect materials to forge your weapons and armor to make them stronger and/or you can buy new weapons, it is up to you. The combat is standard turn based and the graphics are probably the worst I have seen from a kemco rpg. Story seems decent and unlike Bonds of the skies, it actually does take place up in the air for part of the game (so far).

But does anyone play it? Just wondering.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I bought it last time it was on sale but haven’t got around to playing it yet (along with about a dozen other titles. )

Sometimes though the older games turn out to be much better done.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

That is true. I am enjoying it more than AC. It kind of reminds me of Darkgate a little, which was old but really good once you got the hang of it.

edit: Beat it. It takes about 8-12 hours I would say to get to the normal ending. I beat it in 9hours 9minutes. Levels are quite low, like 41.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

1oldtymer
    Participant

There is one great reason to play this game, but I’ll post it here to spare you the effort: a CLASSIC reward for a 30 minute battle to defeat the final post-game boss.

The Ultimate
    reward-for-post-game-boss

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,655 Replies: 10,995