Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystal Ortha Crystal Ortha Pre-Registration

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dekar 1 week ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I read a review on Google Play where the person said there’s only auto-save; can anyone confirm if that’s true? (It sounds strange to me that you wouldn’t be able to have multiple save slots…)

Also how long is it taking you guys to finish the game?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

There are 3 save slots as well as 1 auto-save.

Time to finish: depends—I’d say 17 hours (my time) but I’m slow.  It takes some time to find the subquests, and time to fool around with equipment.  For the most part, everything is very linear, and most dungeons are not hard to navigate.  I did struggle a bit in 2 dungeons before I could get the “switch” settings correct.

As mentioned in some other posts, the game mechanic isn’t new (like Monster Viator), but it is one I like.  No consumables, and you are fully restored at the end of each battle.  I also could not figure out how to use the auto battle (auto battle is possible), so I was always on manual.

I liked the few tough battles because they required some tactics regarding weapons and skills.  Without consumables, rarely can you fight a battle of attrition. [Added note: there are a few very tough battles, and the random battle frequency is much too high.]

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: game is a little harder than I indicated
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Cool, I’ll definitely check this one out.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

GauzeB
    Participant

I had 9.5 hours logged with the 2 post game battles done.. but I bought the iaps so that moved things along quickly. @1oldtymer were you able to do the volcano sub? #6. I land on a spot that looks like it but can’t go in

Have to say as far as the game tho I was a bit disappointed. Even taking another 2 to 3 hours of grinding and walking without iaps it’s rather short. Even their usual superboss, which was lvl 99 I beat at 87. On auto.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Yes, I completed all 8 subquests.  I’m not sure, but I think an NPC unlocked #6 for me.  You beat the final boss on auto?  Amazing.  What post-game battles?  I haven’t seen anything in post-game at all.  Is it just going back and repeating the final battles?

There may be one area I didn’t find, as I never got the “ahi fiero” ore.  As all the other ores appear to be named for the place where found, I’m thinking there is some location I never visited.

Older, but not wiser

GauzeB
    Participant

I didn’t auto the final boss dragon for sure. That was a good fun battle. There are two post game spots, there were 2 doors that had a dragon on it that you come across, they open once you’ve beaten the dragon. One is on the first floor of the final dungeon, the second was in the first or second cave of the game – where you find the crystal. They each lead to a boss battle, hitpoints usual boss, and another that’s pretty interesting. I have the subquests 6, but I can’t find the right spot to go.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Hey, @gauzeb, thanks for the info.  And the boss in the Oshorida mine was “fun”–but not for the first few tries!!  After that it was cool.  I also defeated the infamous “white pancho”, but it wasn’t as difficult as some its incarnation in prior games.  Still, it was not a routine battle.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: updated for white pancho
    Sxup
    Participant

Where i can find 2subquest?

cant find it

1oldtymer
    Participant

Where i can find 2subquest?

cant find it

I think it comes from NPC Margaret’s father (he is in her house).

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

So far I can not get into the volcano. Talked to guy in temp!e and he give tbe quest…but no entrance. Could use some help with that.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t recall, but I think the language of the subquest is misleading.  I don’t think you ever go into the volcano, only that the Demon is from the volcano.  You find her in one of the dungeons, I believe.  I did find her, and I’m sure I never went into the volcano.

EDIT: All wrong, my mistake.  There was a bug in that version of the game that prevented entry into the volcano.  That has been corrected.  It also solves one mystery: the missing “ahi fiero” ore is found here, as well as a couple of monsters.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: correction of my mistake
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 824 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,811 Replies: 11,698