September 4, 2020 at 11:31 am #38966
What are all the sidequests you’ve found?September 4, 2020 at 1:31 pm #38967September 6, 2020 at 6:04 pm #38982
I don’t suppose you might remember where to start each of those? Apart from the first one, of course, which one literally can’t miss.
Here’s what I’ve got so far:
1. Starting the Mouse Extermination is unavoidable in the course of advancing the main story. It serves as an introduction to sidequests within the game.
3. Present Competition can be started simply by entering Zalvano City at some point after receiving the first sidequest. You may need to advance the main story a bit further first, though.
September 6, 2020 at 6:23 pm #38983
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by RychschaX.
I don’t remember, but here are snippets from the descriptions in the “sub events” tab. Note that some subquests are not available until certain story points are reached, so you do have to backtrack. Some of the snippets are solid clues.
2. The Sandcat Bandits, who have their base in Koze Dunes on the southern island, have stolen a precious gem from Margaret’s father!”
3. Tee has challenged you to a present showdown when you are in the capital!
4. The people in Totori are being troubled by a huge sandstorm….
5. A ruffian living in Negolk Forest…. (so obviously an NPC somewhere, probably close, must tell you this before you can find the ruffian in Negolk Forest)
6. You have met a wealthy-looking man in the palace….
7. The lives of the Mangore family are being threatened…
8. According to the oldest daughter of the Tsurara family….
Older, but not wiser
1 user thanked author for this post.September 6, 2020 at 6:29 pm #38985
Well that was fast! I’ll be adding some notes of my own to my previous post as I come upon each quest myself.September 18, 2020 at 8:56 pm #39045
For the first subquest, where is Margaret’s house?
I tried going southeast to find Solsan town or whatever and I ended up at a port
JRPGHSeptember 18, 2020 at 9:29 pm #39046
It is in Sanstan Town (the big house)
Older, but not wiser
Attachments:September 23, 2020 at 1:04 am #39083
I forgot where the capital is for Margaret’s present subquest. Is it Comercio?
JRPGHSeptember 23, 2020 at 1:57 am #39084
I don’t remember, but I think Comerico is the capital. However, that doesn’t mean that the quest is completed there. You need to buy the present at the town that has the vendors, and then in one of the towns as the story progresses I seem to recall Margaret will be there and the game will take over and complete the quest. So just make sure you bought the present(s), and I think your travels will at some point finish the quest.
Older, but not wiserNovember 8, 2020 at 11:26 pm #39757
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690