Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystal Ortha Sidequests

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lashae4u 1 week ago.

RychschaX
    Participant

What are all the sidequests you’ve found?

1oldtymer
    Participant

8  of them

1. Mouse Extermination
    2. Bandits in the Dunes
    3. A Present Showdown
    4. The Sandstorm Causer
    5. A Forest Ruffian
    6. A Missing Daughter
    7. A Forest Hideaway
    8. On the Blizzard

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
    RychschaX
    Participant

I don’t suppose you might remember where to start each of those?  Apart from the first one, of course, which one literally can’t miss.

Edit:

Here’s what I’ve got so far:

1.  Starting the Mouse Extermination is unavoidable in the course of advancing the main story.  It serves as an introduction to sidequests within the game.

3.  Present Competition can be started simply by entering Zalvano City at some point after receiving the first sidequest.  You may need to advance the main story a bit further first, though.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  RychschaX.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t remember, but here are snippets from the descriptions in the “sub events” tab.  Note that some subquests are not available until certain story points are reached, so you do have to backtrack.  Some of the snippets are solid clues.

2.  The Sandcat Bandits, who have their base in Koze Dunes on the southern island, have stolen a precious gem from Margaret’s father!”

3.  Tee has challenged you to a present showdown when you are in the capital!

4. The people in Totori are being troubled by a huge sandstorm….

5.  A ruffian living in Negolk Forest…. (so obviously an NPC somewhere, probably close, must tell you this before you can find the ruffian in Negolk Forest)

6.  You have met a wealthy-looking man in the palace….

7.  The lives of the Mangore family are being threatened…

8.  According to the oldest daughter of the Tsurara family….

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    RychschaX
    Participant

Well that was fast!  I’ll be adding some notes of my own to my previous post as I come upon each quest myself.

JRPGHero
    Participant

For the first subquest, where is Margaret’s house?

I tried going southeast to find Solsan town or whatever and I ended up at a port

JRPGH

1oldtymer
    Participant

It is in Sanstan Town (the big house)

Older, but not wiser

Attachments:
    JRPGHero
    Participant

I forgot where the capital is for Margaret’s present subquest. Is it Comercio?

JRPGH

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t remember, but I think Comerico is the capital.  However, that doesn’t mean that the quest is completed there.  You need to buy the present at the town that has the vendors, and then in one of the towns as the story progresses I seem to recall Margaret will be there and the game will take over and complete the quest.  So just make sure you bought the present(s), and I think your travels will at some point finish the quest.

Older, but not wiser

Jamie
    Participant

How do you get past the lightning accumulators in Garela ruins its side quest 4 The sandstorm Causer. Never mind figure it out.

How do I start sub event 8.

I have completed game but don’t know how to start this side quest

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Jamie.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690