November 11, 2020 at 11:22 pm #39773
You’ll have to go to Tsurara Family Home (in the icy area that’s Northeast on the world map) and speak with the lady on the second floor in the Inn.
I’m having trouble with this quest though.November 11, 2020 at 11:39 pm #39774
I don’t remember, but here are snippets from the descriptions in the “sub events” tab. Note that some subquests are not available until certain story points are reached, so you do have to backtrack. Some of the snippets are solid clues.
2. The Sandcat Bandits, who have their base in Koze Dunes on the southern island, have stolen a precious gem from Margaret’s father!”
3. Tee has challenged you to a present showdown when you are in the capital!
4. The people in Totori are being troubled by a huge sandstorm….
5. A ruffian living in Negolk Forest…. (so obviously an NPC somewhere, probably close, must tell you this before you can find the ruffian in Negolk Forest)
6. You have met a wealthy-looking man in the palace….
7. The lives of the Mangore family are being threatened…
8. According to the oldest daughter of the Tsurara family….
regarding #8 how do you beat this? I’ve tried defeating the boss and nothing happened. I’ve tried to let the boss defeat me but that didn’t work either. I’m stuck. Thank you.November 12, 2020 at 12:55 am #39775
“regarding #8 how do you beat this? I’ve tried defeating the boss and nothing happened. I’ve tried to let the boss defeat me but that didn’t work either. I’m stuck. Thank you.”
I’m not sure what you mean. Were you able to defeat the boss? Is the name of the boss something like “Janty”?
Janty can be beaten:
Only critical hits appear to work.
Janty is monster # 56, the Werewolf? is #55. Do you know which of these you are battling?
Older, but not wiser
November 12, 2020 at 1:02 am #39776
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by 1oldtymer.
I keep fighting and every time I win nothing happens. I even did a battle where I didn’t fight (defend) and about the 4th round the monster just runs away. I go to the bell and it says it’s frozen so I couldn’t do anything.
I’ll Try to use critical attacks but every time I beat the werewolf again nothing happens I’ve fought it like 10 times. Lol
November 12, 2020 at 1:14 am #39778
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Lashae4u.
BTW, subquest 8 is needed to unlock Deo Hyodora Ruins.
Older, but not wiserNovember 12, 2020 at 1:42 am #39781
I’m fighting no. 55 “Werewolf?”November 12, 2020 at 2:31 am #39782November 12, 2020 at 2:43 am #39784
I was able to continue with the game. I went to that place and I realized I had already completed it. Lol.
I’ll try defeating #55 with your suggestion thanks!November 12, 2020 at 2:47 am #39785
Haha. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who does exactly the same thing!
Older, but not wiserNovember 12, 2020 at 3:26 am #39786
I finished everything except the very end…. of course. All the other sub events were easy. I’m playing on the Xbox one.
sigh* I did your suggestion and so far nothing. I’ve won many times. Then I’d go to the bell to ring it but nothing happens. Says it’s “frozen”.
sorry to drag on and on but this is literally the last one I have to do and this whole time I played this game with no problems and I’m stuck 😂😂 I made an account on here Bc I couldn’t find no other walkthroughs for this specific part. Then I found this thread. ❤️
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 891 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,926 Replies: 12,025