Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystal Ortha Sidequests

This topic contains 29 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Cosmic814 1 week ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I just don’t remember.  Yes, the bell becomes unfrozen, so you can ring it to control the blizzard, and then you fight Janty.  All I can think is that perhaps you haven’t actually triggered the subquest?  That is, the events in the Tsurara Family Home?  But I guess if the subquest shows up in your list of subevents, then it is unlocked.  Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Lashae4u
    Participant

No thank for your responses regardless. 😊 I’ll figure it out. I do intend to play the game over Bc it’s fun. Maybe then I’ll work out for me. Yes. I spoke to the woman in the Inn and read the letter then went to the place. I must be missing something lol.
    but I appreciate it!

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m wondering if you were able to get to Janty.  If so, then perhaps the sequence is defeating the werewolf? (#55), then enter the ruins and defeat Janty (#56), then return to the bell to see if has thawed.  But of course if you can’t enter the windy ruins to get to Janty, then this can’t be the sequence.

Older, but not wiser

Lashae4u
    Participant

Spoiler

I FINALLY found the missing piece. Omg. So I went around the areas again then I walked to a fire and when I click it that was it! I knew there was some reason why nothing was happening. 😂 yay I’m happy now.

Lashae4u
    Participant

So it’s 4:17pm over here where I’m from and I realized it said 9:17pm

but yes after I found the flame I took that then went to the bell and it worked. That’s when Janty reveled himself and I was able to complete the sub event.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Congratulations!!  You did it!!  Good luck finishing the game.  The post-game (2 battles) isn’t too tough, but the 2 bosses do offer  some challenge.

Older, but not wiser

Lashae4u
    Participant

Thanks! Yeah I am deff failing at defeating Stampeding Golem…. everything I hit it with doesn’t work.

Pinhead95
    Participant

Does anyone know how to beat sub event number 4 the sandstorm causer

Shane mulder

sigfried
    Participant

Hello a quick summary of sub event 8. First talk to the girl in tzuhara home

Go in the tower east and don t fear the weak level 62 boss.

In the tower on the left is a room with a werewolf. Once you beat it, take the strange lamp on the right.

Go up to the Bell

To beat Janty be sure to have Tee cool eyes equipped. Reason is that once frozen by this boss, damage is equal to 0 for all of your heroes. Cool eyes unfreeze people. Then Janty even on level 64 is pièce of cake.

I found nowhere this tips. If you don t apply it, whatever your level (a guy level 82 really suffer on a youtube video) the boss may appear invincible… hope it will help someone.

Android is unique

Cosmic814
    Participant

Late to the party but I’m playing through this game for the first time right now. Here’s what I’ve found.

The mice quest, after picking it up, takes you to Sanstan town where you kill a boss mouse in Margaret’s house. After finishing the quest, be sure to talk to the maid (Melissa?) on the way out because that starts the second sub-event with the bandits.

Butler will tell you to meet him at Koto Port to take a ship to the sandy island to the south. Do that and it’s pretty linear from there.

The third event with the present contest will start automatically once you teleport to a certain town for the first time. Tee will make it pretty obvious. Once it’s started, go to the town that starts with a “Z” and the quest will take over, make you choose a present, and then finish.

The fourth quest starts in Totori Town from the guy by the sandpile. He will tell you to talk to the Mayor who will give you a cube. Take the cube and head to Garela ruins and head to the summit, which will take you back outside and let you enter the Ambi(?) ruins. Use the cube, kill the accumulators, and finish up. To kill the accumulators, use Ross’s lightning sword to remove charged debuffs, equip non-elemental weapons, and try to get everyone’s agility high enough to attack before the accumulator (with Ross having the highest AGI).

The 5th quest is in the forest with the riddle fairies. After the first fairy, go south instead of East. Take a break and follow the linear path to the boss, finishing the quest.

The 6th quest starts at Camille temple after returning from the forest god. You’ll be invited to a dinner party, then shortly after Marshma will ask you to meet her at the airfield. Next to the craft shop you’ll see a purple dragon cosplayer talking to two chaps. Talk to him to start the missing daughter quest, which will take you to a volcano to the southwest. Clear the volcano, return to Camille and talk to the same purple dragon guy, and watch the scenes to complete the quest.

Sub-event 7 can be found after obtaining the airship. Fly to the south western island on the world map to find a forest village you haven’t been to called Mangore Family Home. Talk to the man outside the building on the right to start the quest, which will take you to a forest just to the north.

The final sub-event (#8) starts in Tsurara Family Home, again only reachable by airship. It is a town on the northeast corner of the snow area. Go to the second floor of the Inn and talk to the lady at the desk in the left room. I believe this quest has been covered plenty already so I won’t rehash it. Just be sure to grab the strange lamp in the left room when you first enter the castle after your encounter with the werewolf.

Hope this helps future players.

• This reply was modified 6 days ago by  Cosmic814.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 891 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,926 Replies: 12,025